Random events repeating

So, will random events/encounters respawn or repeat? Like, for example, in Skyrim when a random event occures and you clear it out, you can come there in a week or so and there will be a new random encounter and it goes for infinite amount of times.

I believe there will be random events\activities to do, like hunting, bounty hunting, jousting (or some kind of tournements where you do swordfighting and archery), ambushes by bandits etc.

1 Like

They have a few different random encounters, my guess is. At some point you will start to see the same random encounters. Possibly with different npc’s so a PR manager might say that they are never the same. But you will be able to rescue a merchant or villager from highway men multiple times. Ofcourse I doubt you will run around and find the same kind of encounter multiple times after eachother.

1 Like

I’m sure there will be re-spawning radiant quests and random encounters, otherwise, the game would become barren and pointless to continue playing after a certain point.

3 Likes

I hope they do respawn if not what’s the replay ability after story ends.

2 Likes

Yeah. I agree with you guys. As much as I like a good rpg story-driven game, I dont want this game to become a wasteland after the story and side quests are completed. I would LOVE some endgame free roam activities. I think that is what made me enjoy Skyrim more then Witcher 3. Once you complete the main story and majority of side quests you literally have nothing else to do in the game and you just have to abandon it, while in Skyrim you can keep playing long after the main story and non-radiant side quests are done. It would be a shame if a game such as KC:D would have nothing for you after all the quests but replaying the whole thing.

1 Like

Even if won’t have this at the start we’ll have modding tools and gonna be able to make something like that after release. Or dev’s might be able to make something like that in future, but after release. I guess, most of the people gonna play this game for months to pass.

Modders sure can do it, but the problem is that I am a console gamer ( my laptop wount ever run this game even on low settings), PS4 gamer to be more precise, and I doubt Sony will be happy with modding.

I think, we will know after release, cus i haven’t heard an answer on such a question. :thinking:
Maybe, we’ll have something like that. We need just to ask.

Well it does offer some replay value, in the sense that you can start a new game while making different choices for Henry, which will result in a much different way to tackle the task or problem at hand. But other than that, yeah, I love radiant quests like in Skyrim.

Run out of Knechts?

Repeating events sound good to me!

2 Likes

Yes, there are respawing random events.

4 Likes