RDR2 and FO76

If they fix everything, this could be on of the best games I’ve played. It’s really a shame that is taking them so long. I thought after all this time when I put it aside that maybe they’ve finally fixed something, especially since they already released DLC. I was wrong unfortunately but just like you, I don’t regret buying it either because I like the potential in it and I’m happy with helping them with my wallet. Hope it turns out to be worth it one day so I can really say, this was one of the best games so far.

Might not take long though because RDR2 and even Fallout 76 look amazing.

RDR2 and FO76 won’t impact my KCD DLC purchases but they may impact the amount of KCD i play going forward. that all depends upon replayable content in the upcoming KCD DLCs and tweaks to existing content.

1 Like

Definitely anticipating Red Dead 2.
As for that “Fallout” game though…as far as I’m concerned it don’t exist!
Single player ONLY gamer for life. Love Fallout 3, New Vegas and Even Fallout 4.

But if I can’t play a game with my router completely disconnected from the internet…it don’t get bought. Single player offline only!

2 Likes

I hear ya and am largely with you in that. Still play FO4 when I get tired of playing farkle and harvesting enemy battle spawn points in KCD

Watched Todd’s triumvirate at QuakeCon and changed my thoughts. The griefer and troll mechanics appear to address a good number of concerns about FO76. Then, there’s the option of a private server

1 Like

Fortunately my internet connection is ok. Ok enough to play multiplayer war on COD WW2 and Battlefield 1. Will be interesting to see if I have fewer performance issues with KCD or FO76 (assuming I buy it)

It’s not enough.
If it can’t be played with the router completely disconnected…it don’t get bought.

Been an Xbox 360 owner since 2007 and PS4 owner since 2015. Never ever subscribed to either Xbox Live Gold or PSN+ and never will. And never added friends.

Gaming for me is strictly single player offline. Only thing I need a connection for is to download updates/patches or DLCs for single player games.

To be honest though, this would probably be the best time for Bethesda to cash out.
Since a real Fallout game and Red Dead Redemption 2 releasing in such close proximity would have been a major dilemma for me!

Put well over 2000 hours into each Fallout game and the original Red Dead Redemption in 2010.

My 2 favourite companies that have made my all time top open world single player games!

1 Like

Like you I play single player games. Maybe it is an age thing but I cannot hang around a wait for players to show up for the MP games. I guess you can say that I march to the beat of the different drummer but MP games are not much fun for me.

2 Likes

Well I just recently turned 37. But even in the mid 90s …I always hated multi player gaming. I played games to get away from people.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you’ve said in this thread.
We may be brothers. Or somehow related. :wink:

1 Like

Ever read The Most Dangerous Game by Richard Connell? That’s why I dabble in multi-player games. Once in a while, General Zaroff gets bored with the silly NPC quirks

Th

* List item

No no cannot be brothers it is just-you.

Red dead 2 hell yeah. Looking forward to it. I like single player games most of mine are single player, but definitely had some good laughs playing multiplayer in Arma and battlefield 4.