Real-life Counter-parts of 3 New Locations from Beta

I have discovered the origin of 3 new places in beta. I have added them to my KCD Tourist Guide.

1. Pribyslawitz
According to this article, it’s actually a real-life abandoned village in the woods north of Silberskalitz (Stříbrná Skalice).

2. Rovna
This village is actually outside a playable area. But the church is visible from the game area. There are also ways how to get outside the fence and see it closely. Rovna (Rovná) is former village, today it’s part of Stříbrná Skalice (Silberskalitz). But the church of St. Jacob is pretty preserved today:

3. Silberskalitz
This location is really important in the game - it’s a birthplace of Henry! It’s not modeled yet in the beta, but it’s already on the map outside the playable area. If we know where Rovna is and compare to real-world maps, it’s safe to assume that it’s really Silberskalitz (Stříbrná Skalice):

11 Likes

Great thread, I just found it. Yes, this is true. :smiley:

can’t wait for these areas to become playable, and the monastery…was just wondering around there and i am looking forward to having it be more active. (also lots of books and bed that make nice reading spots…looking forward to some reading…just hope it’s not all copies of the bible)

They will be indeed important in the game, and not just cosmetic. They are also usable gameplay wise, but I don´t want to spoil about details here. :slight_smile:

That’s an amazing thing to hear, thanks for all the effort you are putting into the game :smiley: I cannot wait to see the final release. I know it’s clearly offtopic, but may I ask when is planned the final release? Because in the former webpage I remember I saw it but I cannot recall it and now I cannot find it anywhere in the new one.

Yes, because we will announce the new release date on E3, we don´t have a release date right now. :slight_smile:

Perfect, I’ll be watching E3 more often this year then.

1 Like