Red Dead Redemption 2

anybody saw RDR2 teaser trailer? the game looks beautiful :smiley:

After the success of GTA 5 on PC, I feel betrayed that they aren’t making it for the PC at launch

My willpower to resist buying a console for an exclusive will be tested.

1 Like

Yes, but why play Red Dead when you can play this marvelous game xD

i have a disdain for rockstar’s gta writing staff. hopefully the folks working on red dead franchise are a different team and not a bunch of neckbeard hipsters trying desperately to appeal to 15 year olds.

2 Likes

Well RDR 1 had quite mature and interesting story, so if they continue this trend it should be OK :slight_smile:

Looks like WH has to bring KCD before fall 2017.
The competitor RDR2 looks really strong!
Maybe to strong for releasing at the same time.

Can you give some examples of neckbeard hipster writing in gta?XD

I’m a bit dissapointed that they still have to jerk off Sony and Microsoft with their “exclusivities” even after making bank on GTA V. It looks like PC version will be postponed years like nearly all their games were. With the current generation consoles I’m just not buying that it is due to any ‘development’ reasons.

I agree, PC gamers are a huge market, they should release big games on all platforms at the same time.

“Oh, no worries. We will just push it back to 2018.”
-Warhorse Studios
:stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Yea, the game looks beautiful, but Rock$star SUX big time for not announcing PC version! They absolutely suck in my eyes and I would never buy a game from them after this.

Just look at what CD Project Red have done for the PC world, how they care for us PC gamers, how they dislike DRM and how they invest their efforts in making their gamers better, not market them better. They are their own publisher, they do what they see fit, and do it right. Rock$star have money, they are more publisher than developer, they could be better, but they aren’t
 That said, I’m sure the new RDR would be awesome, but I won’t pay a single dime to play it on consoles.

After I have experience like that, I can’t possibly like Rock$star.

nearly the entire game, even the incidental dialog. perhaps it’s the direction, or the way they speak those lines. highly cringe, try hard, and ultimately unfunny as a result.

just watch any compilation dialog of the three main characters on youtube. it’s the level of dialog you find in teen sitcoms. where the actor has to force the humor by saying it in a whacky over the top way, because the line itself is so stale and boring.

watch just the first clip in this compilation:

good lord

I don’t agree. Honestly, I just don’t know what you’re talking about, I haven’t found the writing/dialogue to be as you describe it at all. Not even in the example you gave, that just came off as the one guy insulting Franklin, nothing else really. It doesn’t seem ridiculous that someone with that character’s personality would say it that way.

ÂŻ\_(0_o)_/ÂŻ