Relase date?

Hi guys, I just saw the 2015 E3 trailer of the game and at the end it says that it’s going to be relased this summer, but when I searched for the relase date in google it appears to be in 2017, or at least that’s what wikipedia says.
So is there any official relase date? I looked for it on the official website but I couldn’t find it.

Thank you and excuse my English.

2017 is the new release window, no officially set date.

Thank you!

Its in 2017 TBA and if it was about me it could be even 2018. For me personally it is importand to hold on release a stable and working game and Im sure thats what its going to be :slight_smile:

For me - i just bought it a few months ago - it’s almost grueling! I thought i can play the WHOLE game a few weeks later and now, release is in 2017 - and no further information or more details :frowning: :thumbsdown:

It seems to be a great game…but this is too long till release!

Don’t know if i will buy another game from warhorse studios! It seems you can’t count on an announced release date

1 Like

Yep, it is not cool if an official release day get missed or changed. But what could be the alternative?

• No official release day announced (some studios like red project write Ready when it’s ready)
    Releasing it not 100% finished and adding features (that were supposed to be in) later as a DLC
    Releasing it with errors and bugs were you have to wait 2-3 patches to play it with fun

You know that at least the 2 last points are frequently happening, especially with the Big Global Studios. That have a team of 100’s. Sometimes you face difficulties that screw your project timeline and mess every planning up. When this happens the only thing to do is to correct your timeline by adding some space to the end and postponig the release if you love your cliebts.
If you dont like them you just release and say ops we will start patching it in 1 month.

I understand your opinion! And you’re right! but for me it’s too long! and what else can I do than waiting - I already paid for the whole game…!!! it’s the first and last time I prepay for a game that will release 1.5 years later! …perhaps

Don’t know, if the hype will still exist at release date. There are a few really cool upcoming games and the whole VR-Chapter will not wait. I’m just disappointed about the large time span the developers take, and we costumers already paid for the whole game 1.5 years before! That’s not what I’m looking for as a gamer

On the main website, it is clearly stated that by buying one of the tiers you are supporting the development. And as bonus you will get beta access and full game (and other stuff).
So technically you are not buying the game 1,5 year before the release, but you are supporting the game 1,5 year before release.

3 Likes

I hope that others who wrote these kind of a sentence in the past, aren’t ones who owned FarCry Primal or similiar shit. Like this trashy Mirrors Edge Game or all of these Denuvo secured games.
Sorry but if people bought one of these games,

they will give the lobby more and more money.
Yeah i’m not willing in with everything from WH but they are better as the Bethesda Hines
and more examples, GSC (biggest lie about leaked S.T.A.L.K.E.R. alpha and beta versions, to hype the public and opinions), Jowood (Biggest RPG Thief ever, what a blessing that they have gone insolvent), Deep Silver (They fucked PB with Gothic 3 and his development time), Blizzard (And they need to learn how to write the word, Balancing), EA (destroyed C&C and Westwood), Activision (destroyed Sierra On-Line completely)
If someone wants my steam profile to look into my games list, pm me.
I only have this funny money milk machine Star Wars Battlefront (without any DLC or Boost Packs)
I spit on the Season Pass and EA is an www.mega.shity-concept-firm.com)
This my little short review about 20 years of playing games^^ and my personal opinion about this Zeitgeist!
And i will not forget the master of disaster, Mr. GabeN

Half-Life 3 Confirmed !!!

What else than the whole game we are interested? :wink:
“technically would just support the development of the game”…i hope you don’t dare to demand more money on release date! :wink:
Sorry, don’t wanna be too angry on this forum! I’m really interested in playing this game - but the release is too long and the beta doesn’t make me happy

1 Like

All I am saying is that “I paid for the game and I want it now” is not really valid demand, because you paid for development, not the actual game. The game is “just” a bonus.

But you dont need to worry, no one will demand more money from you on the release.

Postpone of the release is sad thing, but it is for the best of the game.

2 Likes

I agree with that in only one case!

@ProkyBrambora
I don’t want to see ANY kind of DLC for KCD.
For me, DLC’s are an proof of corruption!
The funniest thing on DLC’s are to forget the removal of the code.
Most time, half of the code is still present, like in Mafia 2 XD
I was first tester for Costia’s Freeride Mod and it was a very funny investigation! LOL
(Website with original release thread was shutted down after a few days of first public version)
Which was a next proof about bad & stupid Publisher XD Can’t stop laughing!
For Clarification,
We managed the FreeRide Mod, 2KCzech closed it, they never released a FreeRide DLC
but many other trashy things with very ridiculous modes (Jimmy DLC, wtf?! a cover to the Extreme Mode from Mafia!?)
Oh and one more thing…
Are there plans for Archivements like the useless ones in every other game? XD
Because everyone will reach the goal due of story progress and the necessary of finding items and killing enemies. A waste of time and in our world is time money, in our situations, our money!

1 Like

Hi, if we consider gamification aspects it would make sense to have achievements. We are not talking about 300 shi.ty ones but lets say 30 sophisticated that could result from decisions your character have taken during gameplay. Since Im a sick achiev maniac I know I would go for everyhing :frowning:
But considering the fact that 90% of the gamer love achievements (also it is in our human nature) it is reuired for expanding the targetgroup. We are aware the KCD has already a limited reach because it adresses only the creme de la creme of rpg gamers, the elite under the gaming sky… enough honey drops :wink:

No sorry, for me it is a wastage of lead-designer skills. (No exact idea who designed these in a studio)
What’s the point if a message appears and reminding me, "hey you’re playing on a computer game"
wow and goodbye with the atmosphere. But rise the gfx and so on. Yeah you are heroes in creating low performance games and give Nvidia and AMD more reasons to create shity bastard crads to steal my money due of 10% steps in the whole pc techinque history! Waste of Money, Waste of time. They are created to reach more the Mainstream and Money, Money, Money and again Money.

Oh and if i reached some archives i will get uplay points or similiar client points.
But for what?! For something which i can get in the whole www? Wallpapers in same qualities,
some skins from previous games (which are legit patchable in clients? (No VAC check on a VAC game))

1 Like

well. now i’m more interested in polished beta with optimisation and world without those ugly metall barriers.
new release window - sad thing. but info about new beta updates will improve situation. ^-^

3 Likes

I asked today in another thread and they said “2017. Probably not early 2017, rather mid to late 2017”

I hope it doesn’t get postponed anymore, bought a new PC last year because I was expecting to be able to play the game XD (I don’t need a beefy PC for the other games I play)

Yeah, but CD Projekt usually don’t take money in advance from fans to fund their games :wink:
So they could allow to say “ready when it’s ready”. Even if they don’t release Cyberpunk at all (which can’t happen), no one could have a moral right to judge them, as they are their own developers, publishers and digital distributors.

3 Likes