Release announcement

Sooooooo… do we get release date? Trailer looks FUCKING EPIC to be honest, can´t wait to go for it :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Isn’t it that friday, June 9th is the release date? :slight_smile:

lol nope

10 char

No, June 9th is the date when they announce something. Maybe release date, maybe date of a new video about forest creation :smiley:

9 Likes

I’m pretty sure 9th June is the day we will know the release date :smiley:

Also the teaser is a bit bland, compared to some of their previous ones.

2 Likes

Sure, it was just a joke. Like “if you want to tease me, then I can tease you” :slight_smile:

> It’s June 9th already
> announcement is live streamed on YT
> MFW it’s broadcasted from Strahov Stadium…
> 200,000 Czechs gathered to watch it in person
> most of them armor clad
> Fog at stage slowly disperses, a figure is seen riding a horse in full metal armor, spotlights following
> crowds go wild
> dismounts at the center of the stage
> opens helmet visor
> TFW it’s Vavra himself
> “In today’s announcement we’re gonna talk about the color of carrots in the 15th century”

30 Likes

And may be June 9th they will announce the date, when they will announce the date, when the game will be released. :о)

8 Likes

Big and epic battle!!!

They might announce that the project is cancelled…

j/k

3 Likes

Relax fellas, they’re just unveiling Henry’s new haircut

5 Likes

i think they will announce the release in Q4 :smiley:

The game is a new comedy.

1 Like

I love the horse animation the cuman is on at the end. Probably very scripted and not possible for players in game. But it looks really good.

I do have to say that I kinda hate these type of trailers. For KCD its not that bad because its a teaser for a announcement and a teaser for a trailer but still.
Its a teaser for a teaser that wil tease something new. Atleast it feels like that.

2 Likes

Yes horse animations are pretty good .i wish such animations in gameplay

1 Like

Probably a big epic slaughter. I have a hunch that village about to be attacked by Cuman’s, is Henrys home town, and we all know what happened there.

Yeah, horse seems hand-animated (can’t imagine they mo-capped a horse lol) and probably scripted. Still extremelly cool.

In general I don’t like the teaser either. Seems kindda bog standard, run-of-the-mill type of teaser, the sort we see for every single Hollywood blockbuster, even with the brainless music, which stands in sharp contrast with the creativeness, uniqueness and hand-craftness of everything Warhorse does. Plus even the graphics somehow seems less impressive than on my computer when I run the beta or when I watch some of the videos on Youtube. Looks like a build for consoles tbh.

End of bitching :smiley:

1 Like

They have explicitly stated they have horse MoCap data. I think it was originally at least from libraries, but they have done a lot of improvisation and novel “full scene” MoCap for cutscenes, so a custom capture of horse animation wouldn’t seem impossible to imagine.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly!!!

I’ve almost forgot about this game. At least I’m not on a hype train so my expectations aren’t unrealistically high.