Release date and Steam

First, will this game be on Steam?
Second, you, developers, said that you will announxe the release date. But you did not. Is the game getting delayed again?
(P.S.) Guess, I have to learn Čeština.

Release is unknown (will be possibly revealed in new video this week).

Yes, the game will be released on Steam, and we don´t have a release date yet. We will announce it later, for now we only can say that it will be in 2017.

Beggining of 2017 or end?

I think it is a good bet to say summer or later. Devs don’t like to give a definitive awnser on those questions because of unforseen problems.

I doubt they will release it anytime soon because we can see the state of the internal alpha. There is alot more to do then ‘just’ optimization. And I would rather have Warhorse take their time with the game then release it a few weeks early and we get a buggy mess.

And like Gingerfox said, perhaps we get a date in tomorrows video update

2 Likes

Hey, its 8.12. where is ours video update? :smiley: So hyped…

At the middle of 2018)))))

We currently have the Beta DVD version, but would the final version have physical version?

It is here:

@Pedrofive
Yes the final game will have a physical version, depending on what you want to buy. There are digital and physical versions.

Ahhhh yeesssssss! Its just to wait few weeks and beta would be ready, God bless u!!!
Any way i love u Warhorse studio so much!

2 Likes

But you said that after 31st December we arent goint to be avle to buy the physical version. :confused: Or this is last date only for BETA PHYSICAL VERSION?

No, there is no Beta physical version. It is indeed the case that it will not be possible anymore to geht the physical version after the 31st of December this year.