Release Date Approaches!

I am excited as I am worried; will this game live up to the hype? God I hope so. I’ve been supporting this game for 2 years now. I’ve watched every single video from Warhorse Studios on YouTube. Also from beta testers, not all of them, just the ones that take the game seriously. I played video games for as long as I could remember. Every time a new game was announced I would get excited. Then after a few months wait, I get the game, play it for a few hours a day and then realize how much it sucks. I still try to beat the game, hoping that at some point I get my money’s worth, especially the ones with a lot of bugs and game breaking glitches. I end up being frustrated to the point where I start hitting myself and screaming internally. Let’s hope it doesn’t come to that. Do you guy’s feel the same way? If not then you are most likely certain this game will be the best.

1 Like

Do not have high expectations. You will be less disappointed.

4 Likes

If you want to board the hype train do it, but remember WH are working hard and there’s still a lot of work to do.

Just to point out, I don’t “Board the hype train” and no I don’t have high hopes for it either.

I say hype as in the amount of people excited for the game.

Metatron was in the studio an interviewed Christian Piontek & Joanna Nowak.

2 Likes

Communiny Manager Christian and Joanna “Asia” historical consultant, first time I see them on video

Don’t hit yourself buddy, there’s a whole world out there