[RELEASE] Mods Updated/Tested for Version 1.7.1

Thanks!!!

Thanks for updating all these mods,really appreciate your work.
I also have a request, can this mod MINIMAL HUD ’ https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/9?tab=description ’ be updated ? i really like the transparent look.

Thanks in advance.

You know that this was added some time ago? Just hold Esc at any time (dont need to wait for “Charles the IV. King of Bohemia…”) :wink:

If you mean in-game; Ulrich, the “mysterious knight” has the Nuremberg cuirass.

Thanks man you gave me the insight on how to “update” some mods and make them work! Great find

Fantastic stuff. This is greatly appreciated. Any other mods to get? I don’t want to randomly d/l mods to have them CTD. That was so fun with Skyrim!

Hey mate, I know it’s long ago, but I found my way back to KCD. Could u do me a favor and update another three mods? I’d appreciate it so much!!

These would be the three Mods I’d like to have updated:

No drunken sharp effect:

Immersive HUD overhaul:

Hospitaller Gear:

I’d thank you very much mate!!

msmods? Just want to push this thread.

Here are updated versions of the Knights Hospitaller Gear and the No Drunk Sharpen Effect mods.

Knights Hospitaller Gear
Download: ms-knights-hospitaller-gear-v1.7-1.zip
Authors Mod Page: Knights Hospitaller Gear by Ilwrath
File Used: Hospitaller Gear-301-1-0.7z

Knights Hospitaller Gear
Download: ms-no-drunk-sharpen-effect-v1.7.2-1.zip
Authors Mod Page: No Drunk Sharpen Effects by Ilwrath
File Used: zzz_no_sharpen_effect.pak

The Immersive HUD mod is incompatible with 1.7.2 and I don’t know how to modify .GFX files to fix whatever the issue is. Maybe someone else could look into it.

I’ll update the everything in the main post shortly, just getting back into this game.

2 Likes

Ur the best mate, thank you very much!
Well I installed the HUD mod but nothing happens.
I’ll try again later when I’m home, but again thank u very much!

Ah! I missed your post. Here you go.

Minimal HUD
Download: ms-minimal-hud-v1.7-1.zip
Authors Mod Page: Minimal HUD by FaithLV
File Used: MinimalHUD v2-9-2-0-0.7z

@Grieswurst
This mod looks to do some of what you wanted from the Immersive HUD mod.

Somehow those links from the hospitaller gear and sharp effect aren’t working for me… :confused:

Btw. could u update this mod here too ?

Would be very kind again! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey, sorry about that! I absolutely botched the markdown for those links. The forum had no idea what I was trying to link to. They’re fixed now.

I’ll look into it, hopefully it should be the same as the drunken effects mods but likely incompatible so I’ll have to make a combined version.

Gimme a bit of time, I’ve been busy with IRL crap lately.

Ur the best mate, because of u I keep on playing my KCD.

Hey msmods… I know it’s some month ago now. U still busy? I’m planning to start a new game now where the latest patch and all the DLC’s are out. Would u be so kind to update the mods?