Reply not possible

I created this thread because I’m not able to reply on some Topics,
I wanted to know why and if others have this problem, too.
So have you recognized the same thing? Or is everything fine for you

I’m new to the forum and it seems that I am also not allowed to reply on some non-closed topics.
After reading another thread I realised that I need to add my KS e-mail in order to be able to reply and for my badge to appear. I pledged via warhorse’s site not KS and I have no clue how to get my badge and rights to reply on other threads.

You don’t have badges. I think people who haven’t pledged can’t reply in the game related categories.

So when I pledge here on the site though shop (I’ll do it probably next month) I can reply to those topics?

Yep, definitely.

@Cedeus You don’t need to add KS email, it’s outdated info. I guess you just need to have the same email for both, store and forum. I can see you have been registred to the forum for less than an hour, so maybe it’s just too early and badge will show up later.

It doesnt matter too much to me cause I’ll pledge but I dont understand why people who havent cant reply to topics like hardware questions or character questions (bard) etc.
I think it doesnt make sense

I think there were some problems with people outside this forum, who were only trolling. So this is probably some kind of protection against it. I don’t remember this restrictions from the beginning of this forum so I guess it is only because of that. And also the main reason is that it is privilege for donators, who invested some money to the game so they have right to discuss about important topic, which can influence some details of the game.

I actually think it has been always like that. If you look at the kickstarter rewards, they all say you’ll get forum acces. And I consider it great idea, trolls and haters won’t get to the forum since only people who really like the game are willing to pay for it…

It seems you were right. I got my badge now, but it’s still impossible for me to reply on some topics. I can reply on story for example, but can’t reply on gameplay. I think the current system with double registration and those strange restrictions on replying is kinda awkward.

Yea, I agree the double registration system is weird. However, there should be no restrictions for people with badge, I think you just need to wait a little bit more, give it a day.

We changed the forum restrictions so that only backers can post everything, everywhere. It’s the benefit you’ll get for supporting us. Non bakers can indeed read everything but are only allowed to post in the category “off-topic”. While changing the system, some problems came up so that even backers couldn’t post wherever they want, but this should be fixed now.