Report Bugs Here Please!

Hello all. i am new to this kinda of thread, Ive been playing kcd since it came out last year, and I have never had any problems until recently with bugs. I’ve downloaded B.o.B and the game is kicking me out all the way to the xbox home page, and then restarting the game. I’ve already emailed the link once before on a separate issue, and now this one. I love this game, but I wish all the problems would be resoveld in a timely manner. they are so slow in responding.

Hi PS4 player here. I’m doing the Rock and a hard place/gallows Brothers quest and I’m stuck waiting to “watch the robbery “. How long does it take because I’ve waited several days? So far I’ve talked to Matthew, then Andrew, snitched to Captain Robard. My journal says to go to the quarry and watch the robbery, or tell Matthew everything (optional). But nothing happens.
Edit: I was able to finish the quest by going to steal the money from the chest in talmberg and plant the empty sack in the Inn but I really didn’t want to do that. Got all 3 of them hanged. Anyways got it completed although not the way I wanted.

I don’t know if this is a bug, but sometimes when I learn a new skill I get a notification saying “failed to learn new skill”. But then I also DID learn the new skill. Don’t know why it would say that, but there you go.

Hey, all.

V 1.9. When I enter combat my camera locks in the direction of my opponent’s initial location and does not track with my opponent. If either I or my opponent change positions Henry’s body rotates to face the opponent, but the camera doesn’t. I tried loading my other profile, saving & exiting to the main menu, turning off the Xbox, etc. and nothing worked. I’m still having the issue. If you complete a master-strike the camera reorients, but there appears to be no real solution.

The issue does not occur while walking, running, or riding, only when I’m in combat.

Thoughts?

Hi, I’m a Ps4 Pro player . No mods. I’m playing on an old save (from last year) updated to patch 1.9.1
When I go to Pribyslavitz, I am considered trespassing when ever I enter the Traders Store during shopping hours. I recruited Kornelius from Rattay to run the store a long time ago and now he tells me to get out so I can’t buy or sell there. The other shops are okay.
on the plus side:
A Bird in the Hand quest seems to be fixed. Thank you so much for your hard work.
Edit: During the quest “No Rest for the Wicked “ there is no spoken dialogue when talking to the bath madam, only subtitles.

I have a big issue I cannot fix and cannot find any related issues any other ppl are having except me… i created a new topic . Here is a link with pics.

Hello

Great game! I was little disappointed at release since there were so many bugs, but it is totally playable now and very enjoyable!

There is also a lot of improvement in the armor clipping issues, But i have noticed there is a horrible clipping with the new armor i acquired, which is part of the tourney DLC, So i thought i should report it.
It happens when you equip a jacket or a brocade on top of this plate piece. An issue i believe you already fixed with other plate pieces but it’s still happening with this particular one.

Scrennshots:

With nurembergian cuirass (no clipping - properly aligned… same with the milanese cuirass):

Hope you can adress that in the next update and make it aligned properly like other plate pieces. The straps in the middle that are holding the jacket together also looks weird when you have plate underneath and the belt seems to almost disappear.

PC version of the game. 1.9.2 - NO MODS

Thanks for reading

@GX87

Please send this Bugreport to:
support@kingdomcomerpg.com

Thank you!

Hello

Thanks for replying so quickly!

If i may add… there is another clipping issue.

It happens when you equip a long tunic with full plate chausses (The ones that fill both leg plate and boots in the character screen).

It’s very noticeable, Especially when you get to see the character in third person during a mercy kill (Finishing move). When it happens, The plate chausses is popping out the tunic almost entirely.

Screenshots:

P.S - I had already sent this info to the email which you directed me to.
Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Hi there, I’m playing on the pc version of KC:D. Since a couple of months I’ve had this bug. During the Band of Bastards dlc.
Description: "Bad Blood"quest. After searching through the burned-out farm, and finding the shield with letter attached, I talked with Kuno. I selected the option: “I’ll deliver it straight away”. After delivering, I could still go after the raiders, which I did. Called in the team, and had a battle. But this caused the bug. The group of mercenaries is now still stuck at the location with the loot the bandits secured. They don’t go back to camp, even if I wait for a couple of days, they don’t go back to camp. The objective is to talk with Kuno back at the camp, that’s the only location I can talk with him. I tried to talk with him at the secured loot location ( where the fight happens ), but there’s only a pickpocket option.
So I’m afraid I’ve yet encountered another bug, but this time without the use of mods. The quest / dlc is stuck at this point.
I continued with other quests from here, so I can’t return to a previous save file anymore. But still, I hope there’s a workaround or Something. As i can’t play the dlc this way. Maybe there’s a mod that advances quest stages like in Skyrim? I’ve added the Armor pieces from the dlc into my inventory with the Cheat mod, so luckily i’m not missing those.
I’ve sent this report to the tech support a while ago, but I don’t think it was ever fixed. I would like Some help with this, but concidering the problem I have low expectations. Thanks in advance.

THE GOOD THIEF BUG!

I elected to pay the Miller instead of finding the Ring from the Executioner, But the mission is still active. I dug the grave and every chest on that property and even knockout/pickpocket the Executioner and there is No Ring. Do I miss out on any cool missions, I forget it has been so long. Money is definitely not a problem. But I would like to solve the problem, I cannot go back to far.

Good luck with that

Hello?, Do they still support this?

Depends on what game system you play on. If you play on xbox one or ps4 then no they don’t. If you play on PC then there might be a mod that can help you fix it. Do Peshek’s thugs come after you for not paying him back? If they don’t come beat you up then you can just not do the quest.

How long does it take for them to come after me? Im about 4-5 hours after that mission

I don’t know for sure. The only time I had them come after me was when I got sent to jail right after leaving the mill. I had to spend ten days for murdering a bunch of skalitz townspeople. They came after me as soon as I left town. Maybe an in game week.

You paid him the money he wanted though so the thugs should leave you alone. The only thing you might miss out on is 9 quests to steal stuff for the Miller’s. I am not sure if not getting the ring from the executioner locks a person out of these activity quests because I always just go get the ring and save my money for buying my horse later.

How far into the main story have you gone?

please help methe game doesn’t open to me I’m having problems because it says don’t activate the user

In start game says “[PlayerProfiles] CGameContext::StartGame: User termc has no active profile!”
Can you help me out of these ?

I’m about to go nuts!

I bought all DLC’s today. But I can no longer continue the game. Because my saved games are broken. After 50 hours gameplay :rage:

The textured graphics in the game are broken. My character does not walk, does not bend, acts just fly. Npc’s are dull.

I’cant disable dlc’s. My game ın Epic Store and there is no option for this!? How to save my game? Anybody have an idea?

I don’t know if these are even bugs but they do look like one. So when I try to spar with captain Bernard after the “Ginger” mission I end up in the loading screen then in the arena. For some reason we just stare into each others’s eyes and Captain Bernard wouldn’t even move. I hit him many times but He wouldn’t move . The worst part is that I get stuck in the battle even if I try to simply surrrender. This also applies to the archery contest. When I start the archery contest all contestants just simply stand still and stare i to the blankness of space. Is there some way to fix this?