Reputation in Monastery and other questions

Hi guys! So far the best game I played this year.
I have a couple of questions tho. I just came into Sasau Monastery. Not because of the main quest but because I wanted to do side quests. And I realized that my Rep in Monastery doesnt show up in the players Tab. Is it supposed to be that way? I started playing the game with the last patch and didnt have any problems until now.
Another question: What is the actual requeriment to start the “Hare Hunt” quest? I Wanted to do that one but Nicholas won’t give it to me. Is it because my hunting skill is not too high? or because I’m doing the lady stephanie quest? Or is it a bug?.
Thanks in advance guys.

Hey :slightly_smiling_face: hunting skill has nothing to do with the hare hunt quest. The quest only becomes available once you have progressed to a certain point in the main quest line, so it depends how far along you are.

1 Like

For Sasay monastery reputation to show up, you need to begin the main quest “needle in a haysack” if remember well. It’s not a bug.
Try to do hare hunt quest later because if you wan to defeat Nicolas he is strong. (only tested on hardcore). If you want to side with him you need high speech (11 or 12 i guess) if you wants to avoid killing guards and conequently get bad reputation.
Please check https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLS5-oGZgV1QuoLuj8jhVRWIhu6oRS0v8m

By teh way anyone know haow to become a Monk???
or have any leagal way ( not lockpicking) to be aceppted in the monastery

It’s part of the main story line. Just play the game. :blush: