Reshade/ENB for Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Hello guys,
I made a reshade for KCD. Check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcDdJL7YNE1jTDH4vdIwk3Q
Please tell me your opinion! Thanks :slight_smile:

Have a nice day^^

1 Like

I think your mod needs a name, couse there will come a many reshading mods.
Your video heading is yet imprecisely "Vanilla vs. Reshade/ENB"
For the video, it would be nice you can upload it with 1920x1080 or above.
And some of your ingame movements are to “choppy”.
But the smooth camflys and the music are nice! :+1:

Much success for your work! :slight_smile:
sry that i can give only my comment for the presentation.

Thanks for the fast answer. Im still working on my videos and the camera movements and also on the reshade. But I think I will play the game without graphic mods when its released, because i dont know xd The graphics are so realistic. And a reshade will look nice too but the colours and thei contrast arent so realistic in my eyes. Its a kind of cinematic look :slight_smile:

Mod is good. 720p is bad.
Do like this man.

Đ—.Đ«. Music also good :Đľ)

I rendered in 1080p but i cant upload 1080p on youtube idk why :confused:

My meaning, i want to play the original look of the developer, they think their world have to look like. :slight_smile:
(In my first run)
Not only 4K, 3440x1440 21:9 CinemaScope, an i and many other would be happy too![quote=“FlownDZN, post:5, topic:32880, full:true”]
I rendered in 1080p but i cant upload 1080p on youtube idk why
[/quote]
Sry to hear :unamused:

Aaaa. May be calculating still.

Oh yes, now i can decide up to 2160k60fps :slight_smile: Im sure i couldnt it some minutes bevore.
But the Video is online since 12.05…? A mystery :smile:

Ups, no sry, my mistake, the wrong url/video

Okay, I got it. Had to fix something. The next videos will be 1080p :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats the name of your shader mod? DZN Shader? Or Flow Shader? :wink:

Haha ;D Im not sure. Still thinking about^^

I made some screenshots for a closer look :slight_smile:

1 Like

The mod looks good, and would be very appropriate for a fantasy rpg, but I don’t thinks it’s more realistic or even ultra realistic. Maybe a forest would look that way right after rain washed away all dirt and the sun comes out really bright and would be reflacted and amplified by the remaining moisture on leaves and maybe by a lake.
But I think we have gotten too used to bright green worlds in fantasy rpgs, to realize that nature does’t look like that, most of the time. And I think Warhorse did a really great job in capturing a more realistic atmosphere, that is better suited for their gameworld, than this mod does.

I don’t think so.Video and pictures show area in a bright sunny day, and it looks great. Of course it would be different if you were all damped from previous rain and had to go home through that great-looking mud. But if you are just spectator, you can enjoy the beauty of nature in morning sunlight. This is really quite close to how it looks in reality.

It turns out that there is no need for the mind at all. Even I figured out how to do it.
Reshade.me that’s all.

I will play it without graphic mods too. I just wanted to test it :wink:

I think its better with reshade.

1 Like

Its look awesome and im sure i’ll play the game with one of your reshades after the first time i played the game. Perhaps with mods?! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Name it XMOD since you are still thinking about name

Hello everybody!
@FlownDZN and @Grubocap are there some news about your great work?
Is there a new thread with shader examples? Where we can download them? With steam greenlight?

Im looking forward for your great work! :wave::slightly_smiling_face: