Retail Box

What will be inside the retail box? Something more than a DVD, and Steam-Code? Maybe a map or manual?

I really hope of a printed manual seriously we need this, great medieval color manual… simply perfect

1 Like

where a section should be an guide for sword fighting with illustrations like in old medieval books ^^

1 Like
1 Like

:frowning: Maybe in the game of the year version one year later @warhorse: Printed Manuals are good :slight_smile:

They are a revolution against the EA and Ubisoft vision :smile:

1 Like

Most games nowdays come with an online manual.

Yes that’s the status quo, but having an actually printed color manual with 15th century art style would be a very good promotion of the game :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have game manuals still, from the 1990s, that are so good they are recreational reading. One is the companion to the game manual, actually, for the papyrus racing sim Grand Prix Legends. It is about 75% about the era being simulated and 25% about the game mechanics. Another example is the Dynamix title “Aces of the Deep”, a Uboot simulation. The sidebars and descriptions are fascinating. It’s a spiral bound book.

The mauals are excellent. However they were actually more money, hour for hour, than developing the game they accompanied.

Lavish manuals are simply a killer in terms of $$$

1 Like

I agree with you!

I just wish to find a printed map in the style of the ingame one.