Ring of Bacchus - disappearing nest

On PC (Win10, 3700X, 2070S, SSD, 16GB 3200MHz)

The nest simply disappears after getting shot down, happened always, originally and after a save load. For more in the video.

Version: 1.9.2.404S

PS: Sorry for my dirty Henry

Edit: It did work when I shot the nest further down from the hill. But I tested this angle again, and it does not work. I double checked if it just rolls away, but it really disappears.

Nice to know. This was common bug back then, I thought it’s fixed.

Seems as there is still some odd collision here and there which makes objects in general disappear in ground. But this one was the only one I could repeat and get a consistant result. Other one was a bandit leader body disappearing after being killed. Which was “fixed” by a quest pop up from “gravedigger”, where you can retrieve the loot.

One time I had to pick up quest item from the enemy corpse. I failed to sneak and the guard standing next to it attacked me despite it was his enemy too, then I loaded - body disappeared and I had to replay 30 minutes again before the start of quest. It was almost at the beginning of me playing, old version. Probably haven’t reported this since I only needed to replay whole quest.

Second time I was replaying, I wasted time and went to Merhojed later, I could not find body of a sick guy, I did quest otherwise, I simply tried to “break game” and do it my way so I can get what I want with little effort. I read this was long time bug and I do not know if they fixed it.

One similar was side quest, Cuman disappeared, later I found him on another place but could not speak to him probably because I triggered one of the main quests or passed Vranik, can not remember. I was told to replay from start, but I forgot about quest till I almost finished the game.