Riposte PS4

On PS4.
I dont know if i´m just slow or something but i cannot Riposte at all when i try to fight. it only worked when i fought bernard to learn the Riposte but even then i waited longer to see if i had to be faster , but it works even if i waited a sec or 2 ( i know it was slowmotion but i waited a few sec to see if ihad to be precis).
Henry moves like he want´s to Riposte and i get the slowdown effect when i perfect block , but i never get the Riposte this makes combat hard when you try to focus on the more Stalking and theaving .

1 Like

Im having the same issue but as I level it gets easier, im pretty sure as Heny’s skill gets better his chances of actually pulling it off increase. I dont know if its the players or Henry’s skill but from level 1 to now at level 10 ive went from it being impossible to being able to pull it off about 25% of the time. Ive literally spent the whole ten levels sword training though. I am still wearing the dirty gree pants, red scarf and shirt from the beginning lol Henry looks like a hobo on my game.

1 Like