Rogues,Thief?

I’m waiting this game to be released on steam, so I can buy it from there, but yet, I’m waiting for new class - rogue/thief. Rogue/Thief class is based on agility, fast combat.

What I’m expecting from his class? - Stealing, easy getaway, dodging system and more importantly assassin like combat.

Medieval age is full with dagger collection and I’m looking forward onto it.

Well, if you are wating for a Thief class you will be waiting pretty long.

This game is class-less RPG.
You just do what you want to do.

But dont lose all hope, even though your class wont be called “Thief” but instead “Henry the blacksmith”, you will be still able to do everything you would expect from a thief.
Steal, sneak, murder etc.

Don’t know what you mean by “dodging system” but you are ofcourse able to dodge attacks in combat.
And “assassin like combat” is also bit vague. If it means a combat with dagger, then yea, there will be daggers and you will be able to kill people in their sleep or from behind.

I would not expect Assassin creed combat though.

1 Like

Stealth should be viable option how to play the game. There are no classes though. You get better at stealth skills when you use them. Only few skills/states affecting stealth gameplay are known at this point. You will have lockpicking, visibility, suspiciousness, noise etc. Stealth kills were confirmed and you will be able to move dead or unconscious bodies.

2 Likes

Awesome! I prefer skill-based systems as it reflects real life: Your skills determine your profession, not the other way around. Yes, I know this is an old topic, but I like the classless nature of this game.

1 Like