Runt owned in 86 seconds!

So, my level 20 Henry (combat and Strength) went after Runt :slight_smile: Let’s see what happened!

2 Likes

And that’s how it’s done and why a player should always level their character to the max ASAP. Well done! Sorry about your FPS, due to your older computer. You’ll save up for a new one or ugrade this one soon enough.

I never got to max level Henry (that was about 100 hours in first playline in total), my combat skills around 17 max, I managed to beat Runt with halberd in maybe 5 seconds but there is no skill for polearms. I tried to beat him with as fast as possible with less than level 10 but that proved to be hard with simple weapons, so I used bow and he was done for in just few seconds. Interesting to see your running around that camp like nothing. Game is good in RPG ways, beat by skill or beat by stats, some people say it is too hard but if you grind like this guy, you get through this boss fight with such ease, and that is what I am doing right now on my hardcore mode. Good video.

I beat him with a HeadCrack and stole his armor and sword then I killed him.

86 seconds? that was slow.
If you know your masterstrokes and have spend time on side quests, hunting bandits and similar he can be defeated with one hit to the head.

Yeah, he came to me, wanted to hit me, I parried and smashed my guard into his face and he died :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like