Saint Henry

I have say that is a novel approach. Kudos to you for being imaginative. You made the game your own. Cheers!

Thankyou kind Sir

This does seem like a really fun approach. Does it make generally making it through the day harder at all? If you are cooking your own food, do you forage for ingredients or anything like that?

How about relying on the miller, does that still fit?

Yeah it makes it a lot harder to get through a day, especially if i have to travel, although now that i have pebbles that might be easier. I normally just buy food with the little money i have, but when in the woods i’ll forage for mushrooms.

I paid off my debt with the miller and haven’t been back, didn’t seem right to stay with a criminal, so I’ve been sleeping in Rattay with the other Skalitz refugees.

1 Like

I’ve had similar approach, but yours is much more ascetic (I can’t resist for lockpicking where there is good money! - even when I have more than 1M and no way to spend it, I just can’t)… haha. :scream:

Hahahahaha, this is too much! :rofl:

:rofl: Tried to make Theresa to use best dress, necklace and ring I could find, but she refused…

I paid off my debt with the miller and haven’t been back, didn’t seem right to stay with a criminal, so I’ve been sleeping in Rattay with the other Skalitz refugees.

Wait, so do you just sleep outside in the makeshift tents? Is there extra space that isn’t already accounted for by an NPC? It seems counter to your goal if you’re forcing some poor refugee out of a sleeping spot…

At first I did worry that I would be taking someone’s spot, but there always seems to be space, maybe because some of the refugees sleep during the day and beg at night.

I also did too. Did you manage not to steal the shadow book?

If I’m remembering correctly, I stole it and gave it back on my main playthrough, obviously won’t on this playthrough though.

That’s interesting. I haven’t set any restrictions to my play (and it is my first) nor did I set hardcore level, but have been trying my best to roleplay my decisions to my real life values. And I ended up as an alchemist as well - working nights to brew healing potions and making quite a fortune on that (at least I could afford pretty good equipment and a decent horse). I really like this aspect in the game: if you want to gain money you may just try and do this routine but usefull work, getting better with it - and not stealing/robbing/looting anyone.

Alchemy is probably one of the best features of the game, especially when compared with other games. Would be cool though if there were a few hidden potions that didn’t have instructions and you had to experiment in the lab to work it out.

2 Likes