Saves for second game play line doesn´t work

I have a question about saving positions. At the begining there was only one position, one profile for play. You couldn´t start new game without deleting of the old one. For now, after few updates I found second position for second game line. that´s cool, but problem is with savings. Last working save game is with quest Run! Útěk! when you have to steal Talmberk armor from armory. So I did it and took the horse and went back to Skalice. When you came to Rovna you see “Hra byla uložena” but it´s not true, because you will not find it in second game play save game structure. Anything what you will do after Talmberk will not be respected. I finish the line to Rataj, spoke with Teresa and went to visit Mr. Racek on Pirkštejn. New quest “Lepší na bojišti” or what ever, You are in Rataj and wanna go to visit Marshal for the training. You see another “Game saved” “Hra uložena” but again, it´s not true. When you leave the game and go back again you will find only saved game from Talmberk from quest “Útěk” and you are before the armory again. I think Save line2 doesn´t work. Have you seen something like this? Any feedback from the people with second game line?

And second thing. I don´t remember that from first game play becuase it´s been a while when I started but when I have a talk with people and should decide if I will use charisma, Strong-fight or speech under my name I see numbers, level of each thing, but under the person which I´m talking I see only ??? ??? ???, three times this ???.
Is it BUG or it´s normal for now, because I´m on the begining of the game and I´m still not able to recognize it because I´m “bushman”.

Thank you very much for any input, guys!
Have a great day.
Lukas