Saving Issues

I spent hours-(Plus I fell asleep) training with benard, once I finished I set off to ledechtko. Confident I could avoid any troubles(like in my last three play throughs), I set off to go to Sasau Monastery to reset my perks.

Then I was ambushed by stupid cumans on hill I ran past them to get away but the road to sasau was by them so I circled by to get to the road and was shot by an arrow…took 80% of my health because I wasn’t wearing armor I didn’t have bandages so I bled out and died…

I attempted to reload my Last save, it failed lost the data completely. NOW IM BACK TO HAVING TO BE HANS CAPONS SERVANT FETCHING WINE AND FLOWERS, ROB PEOPLE, SELL THEIR SHIT, BUY ARMOR, THEN TRAIN WITH BENARD AGAIN.

This isn’t the first time this issue has happened either, I let it go the other times but now my tolerance just can’t handle this. I spend hours on this game, because I love it but I don’t enjoy losing all those hours…
Saving should be free and manual so I can save and have some backups to go to when this Bull Crap happens.

You need to sleep often and don’t do quests non stop. You can die anytime.

I did that’s my point, when I died I clicked continue to reload. It failed and deleted a couple of my previous savings. Put me back like 2-3 hours.

Note to self… Sleep and save often.