Savior Schnapps Consistently Corrupt

Recently I have decided to play through KCD in the newly released Hardcore Mode, and have had very few issues so far, however the ones I’ve had have been quite detrimental.

I have roughly 64 hours in this playthrough and have barely had to use Savior Schnapps, because I got quite lucky early game and got good armor, however the few times I’ve used a Savior Schnapps and had to load from it, I hear a notification before the loading screen is over and then, once it’s finished, it always says “Game load failed.” (As demonstrated in this video https://youtu.be/7fIZz0Omgfk )

I’m unsure if I need to reinstall and honestly would rather avoid the neckache of doing so if I can avoid it. If anyone has had this issue and fixed it; please let me know. It’s not incredibly game breaking because every other save works (sleeping in beds, Bathmaids, etc.) but because it’s hardcore those are the only saves that I’m able to utilize and being without Savior Schnapps is quite annoying.

P.S. If you are suffering from this too, my workaround is exitsaving and using a Savior Schnapps, it’s painstaking and slow, but it’s much better than completely losing the ability to save anywhere.