Second Wave of shipping or was I moved to Digital?

Hello,

I backed the game on the original kickstarter, at the Duke Tier for a physical collector’s edition.

To this day my Account does not show any tracking info, but it does show steam keys, now i am worried that I have been moved to a digitial tier instead. My Adress has been in my profile for years and I made sure it was there around the start of Febuary when an Email about possibly missing Info arrived. Check, everything looked alright … so I waited … and waited …

About three days ago I wrote an Email to support, and waited for a reply … and again I am waiting …

I know I am not the only one with these kinds of problems at the moment and that they have a lot to go through, but still I am confused, can I use those steam keys or should I wait for the Physicial package (is that even coming?)

If i have been moved to a digitial tier without any vault of my own (as far as I can tell) that would be pretty upsetting, as I specificly backed for a Physical Collector’s Edition …

This Thread/Post is just here in hopes someone on Warhorse sees it and will reply to me, it would be nice to atleast know whats up…

Hi Amenur,

I am neither WH nor do I have the exact same problem as you but maybe I can ease your confusion a little bit.

First I do have too a steam key as a backer which I am using. I can not tell you this for sure but your steam key should be the same key as the key to unlock your physical package. They tried to send me my parcel but either DHL or WH fucked up with parts of my address. So, I can conlude as an Earl Tier backer that you would get as well your physical parcel.
If you want an answer to this post then you should mark someone like DrFusselpulli or pm him.

I am in the same boat currently but decided to wait until Monday to check the Post Offfice and see if they dropped it there. If not I will be contacting Warhorse directly.

Thanks for the answers.

Guess i will try, @DrFusselpulli come take a look at this

Maybe that will help.

What has me worried is the part in the Email I mentioned, that made me check my profile. On the 7th they wrote:
"We are very sorry, but in case we will not have your address before the release of the game we may eventually move you to a digital tier. "

Which in my case they should have had …

But they also wrote:
“unfortunately you have already missed the first wave of sending, so the package will be little bit late”

However since no shipping info is showing up in my profile …

Guess I have to wait and see what the new week brings

I understand since I had my address there since it was available to do so. I got an email as well stating that it could not ship to a P.O. box and to change it. Which I did the same day I received the email. My email said the same as yours. I should not have gotten moved to digital only.

My main reason for the P.O. Box is because the damn shipping companies change the address or send it to my friends house a couple blocks away. They also drop stuff at the post office a lot.

Went to the Post Office today and had no slip but forgot it was Presidents day so I will give it until tomorrow.

I hope everything gets resolved.

Hello,

after a little over a week, and a second Email, i just got a reply from Warhorse.

They have confirmed that there is a second wave of shipping coming at the end of this month. Apparently if something on your profile was incorrect by the 31st Jan. you got pushed to the second wave of shipping.

Judging by that last Kickstarter update, it seems the “first wave” must have been over the span of many days. I hope my package does indeed come in the next wave.

@Callahan420 I had also received an email about DHL not being able to ship to P.O. Boxes back on February 6th. I responded to it on the 7th and was told the same, that the shipment might be delayed. This is all pretty stupid because all DHL packages always go to the Post Office here.