Smith in Samopesh got reset

smith in Samopesh got reset, although i was trading with him one day before …

same to Zach in Sasau …

What do you mean reset?

Shops restock over time, or do you mean something else?

reset. start money of 350 groschen + standard items

they are my preffered traders cause of reputation 100

They restock or reset every so number of days. Thats the way it has been since version 1.0… its not a bug…

That’s not a usual behavior then, it could only happen when you rob the trader’s chest of all the groshen.

IT happened with every new Patch Release

well, there is some reason why i wrote it in bugs …

the merchants in Sasau and Rattay also got resetted, except the apothecary (86.7 groschen lol)

1.91C installed more than one week ago
no mods, no burglary
24 ingame hours between. and talking to Radzig Kobyla about the monestary and talking with Karl in Sasau (OK, i have stolen the money and letter from Manfred for the quest)
PS: still the same save game where items got marked as stolen, when fighting with Bernard

than I don’t know - sorry

So … how does the restock/reset of the merchants work? I have been to the merchants in Rattay several times a day. Some seem to restock within a few hours (and will reset in 24 hours?), while others like the apothecary did not restock in 24 hours?

I’ve been in Talmberg over night, back to Rattay, it’s afternoon. The only merchant who has restocked is the tailor. all others either still at/near 0 groschen or reset :frowning:

after visiting the smith at the upper castle, back to the tailor. yep, he has restocked already, just 30 ig minutes after my last visit :smiley: - over night, the tailor got reset :frowning:

Cannot get rid of my loot in Rattay. maybe i should use the chest exploit like everyone else …