So 7.99 for 3 hours of game play

I liked the dlc story but i wished it was longer :unamused: after capon gives you his poem at the end, i feel like there should off been more? Like Henry going to capons love and explaining that the night was a misunderstanding and capon gets another chance, or am I missing something?

I did find the scene when capon relayed the wrong words rather amusing :smirk:

2 Likes

Ive just finished the part where you relay the poem to sir Hans saying the right things and he says the opposite which was funny. I was expecting more content honestly but maybe it’s just me.

not just u… right now im so happy i didnt pay for new dlc and im stuck at tournaments :smiley:

3 Likes

No, it is not just you. Look at the Steam reviews, at the moment, it is 53% positive. Many people complain about how short the DLC is.

1 Like

It’s not a bad dlc, I liked the idea of going to the gambling den in the woods but you play a couple of games of dice and then that’s it…

1 Like

When you’ve not played the game for a month or so and then you know an update is coming you expect more. I’ve put at least 500 hours into the game so after a while things get a bit ordinary, that doesn’t takeaway how good this game truly is.

I enjoyed playing it, i thought it was rather good, but far to short for me, they did state that it was about 10 hours of gameplay with the tournament dlc but it could off been more, there was plenty chances for them to put more into the story, in my opinion.

I’ve played the game so much since when I got it in June. I’ve not played it for a month or so because of the lack of things to do once you’ve done most of the story and side quests.

8 quid for 3 amazing hours isn’t so bad. Some COD releases were 60$ for eight hrs.

Cheaper than a movie and way more fun.

1 Like

Bought the Capon dlc but I’m at the start of a third playthrough and my first hardcore mode. With my sense of direction it’s going to take a long fuck*ng forever to get to the dlc. Love it.

I appreciate all of the comments made here. I have not started the DLC yet and will hold off any comments until completed. With that said it is a trend in most games to have an DLC lacking in content and leaving the gamer wanting more or disappointed.

Ignore the snide comments here and make your own mind up.

Unfortunately some game players are not happy even when they get two scoops of ice cream. Is KCD perfect, no. Is it fun to play yes. Perhaps one day that perfect game will come along anf people will still complain, that is human nature.

Did you used to be Kirsty before getting banned :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m not complaining about the game, i always enjoy playing KC, its a great game, the only time I actually stopped playing it was when baptism of fire broke and after attempting it 20 odd times, i had a break till the patch came out. All i was saying is the DLC could off been slightly longer, because off the fact it is a good DLC

Bugs dont really bother me as all games have them, i got the game at release and been happily bashing it out since :slight_smile: other than the baptism of fire bug, i haven’t really noticed any major bugs, the game always worked smoothly for me.

I’ll happily spend days playing it, hard-core was great, i enjoyed running it though hard-core, was hard though and took a while :rofl:

The dlc is short, but also cheap. So it’s ok.