So what did the new patch fix?

Halberds still lie around, rain still looks like shit, Hans Capon’s chest is still not accessible…
I just downloaded the new patch, that’s the only things I noticed until now and I’m not amused at all…

1 Like

The new patch didn’t fix nothing. At least for me. lol. Same stutter, same shaking camera. Same broken game.

2 Likes

Great…what did we wait for so long then?

I love it when they say “another 200 major bugs fixed”
Yeah, good joke. :joy:
No, actually it’s not funny at all…

1 Like

For anyone wondering what the new patch fixed-
It fixed a slow day on the forums!

Lots of new threads and questions.
Hope relevant ones are close enough to the top of the page for peeps or we will get fifty more threads.

Also fixed no longer having to wait for the patch.

Dylan Moran has a comedy bit about ‘your potential’.
He warns to ‘stay away from your potential’.

Now the patch is out no more peeps can say ‘wait and see’.

(I do believe fragmented installs and a lack of 24hours ingame time will be the biggest issues for many)

1 Like

5 long days passed in game. Same stutter, same bugs, same lag and same broken game.

2 Likes

Same idiot running around in is undrwear

1 Like

I just hope I can finish the game

1 Like

same halberds on the ground. dozens of them. ffs wh…

With my save from first playthrough,halberds were cleaned since 1.4.2. Some stayed,probably bugged. No issue for gameplay. I started new fresh game few days ago,so still 1.4.2 and no halberds laying around. So it is fixed.Finished the game without gamebreaking bugs. Even notorious Pestilence quest bug didnt stop my Henry to go on. People shoudnt write generalisations.
If you are on PC, dont use mods. Mods will screw your save sooner or later. Dont use personalised user.cfg. It will screw up your game sooner or later too. Personal experience. Game is not stable enough for such experiments. And upgrade your HW. No,you dont need “10k $” gaming rig. Go for AMD Ryzen 5 1600, they are now cheap as steal,as AMD released 2nd generation now. Trying to play on old intell haswell/sandybridge or AMD 4cores/4 threads will get you nowhere. Again,personal experience. For HW upgrade of 350€ ,after long 7! years,this game made me update to actual mid-level standards. I am enjoing the game on 60fps capped by VSync with generation old GPU GTX970 on high graphics settings,including volumetric fog. No laggs,no camera stutter…smooth as silk.
Cant comment for consoles,as they are no-go for me as a gaming platform.

3 Likes

Did you really expect that halberds will magically disappear? If they patched it, they prevented the guards from dropping them, but how do you expect the patch to magically delete objects laying on the ground in your save file?

Start new game.

1 Like

Well at least my Henry has a new beard…

1 Like

@Brano Please have you understood? The weapons are not immediately on the ground. Every change from day to night produces a weapon everywhere on the ground. If you have saved over 100 hours, then you have many weapons on the ground. With a new game, you are guaranteed to have no weapons on the ground. This patch does not fix anything. Everything is like before the patch. No change. Image is shaking, frame rate in the cellar.

“So what did the new patch fix?”

Nothing for me…uh i forgot…Mods don’t work anymore, if you will call this a fix: Yeah they fixed that -.-

I undersand completly. As I wrote. First gameplay with 150h, after 1.4.2 guards stopped dropping halberds. Many of those allready dropped disappeared/were cleaned by game itself. Only few remained in Rattay,again,as I allready wrote,probably bugged beyond repair. No gamebreaking issue.

Yes, I expect a fix to be a fix.
Even some guy from WH stated here that they should disappear during the one game-day.
I will start a new game eventually but only after it’s finished and working properly… so around Christmas hopefully.
Not in the mood to start it all over again (because of stupid halberds which could be cleaned by one-time script) only to run into some other quest related bug.

All the glitches quest I had(the only ones I had left to fo including story) are fixed thank you WH