[SOLVED] I can't talk to marius (DLC From the Ashes)

Hello !

I wanted to build something in my city, but there is no options for talking to marius. Hence, i can’t build anything anymore :((

Btw, i was able to build before and to talk to him, this problem is very new.

Fixed, i removed all my mods, i’ll remove them one by one to see which one is broken

there is also a situation where your city runs out of money (if you are spending more than you make or if you empty the chest) which will trigger a quest to get money again, pay what is owed to resume business and then you can build…you need to make sure you have money, deposit if need be and then wait until the next day and business will resume and you can build again…you can also build from your book, if Marius is bugged out; but I’m sure you knew that

I had 10k on the chest, it was not a money problem

lol, gotcha…just future reference for others then

Ok i come back to tell you that the mod “roads are dangerous” (https://www.nexusmods.com/kingdomcomedeliverance/mods/51?tab=files) is the cause of the problem !

2 Likes

Oh God you’re a genius and I’m an idiot. The same thing happens to me and I never waited a day. Thanks man.

1 Like

Honestly I thought it was a bug too until I found mention of it here somewhere

there are more than one.
Cheat. more random encounters once the DLC activates will cause a lock up in and out of DLC area. bane mod will mess up your game inside the DLC area.

Thanks very much man

Once the mod removed, everything is fine ! My little town is growing slowly but surely, and i have my 3 other mods activated (graphics performance, unlimited saves and richer merchants).

2 Likes