[SOLVED] Sir Robard stuck in the ground

Hello guys, i know my topic is very similar to this one (Sir Robard stuck 1/2 way in the ground, cannot speak to him, he does not move from this spot), but no answer were given.

I tried to reload the save, reboot the game and the computer, go away to try to “respawn” him, nothing to do, i can’t continue my quest :((

Can you give me some help please ? :’(

Mashallah it solved by its own, but reloading and reloading and reloading the same save, i hope, for those who have the same issue, it will work for you as well !

Cool glad your fixed ! It’s a pain I know I lost a bandit chief like that and couldn’t finish a quest until the last patch. I have had Henry fall through the ground as well and he dies instantly or floats for a few minutes. Has happened twice once ant the last battle and it kept happening until I went way way around to get the the fort lol.

oh yeah, it’s such a relief for me, it was my only “safe” money provider aha

I have the same bug right now, and i restarted the game three times and did load the save about 20 times. Any ideas what i could do now? :S

Actually, i aimed an arrow on him, he tried to chase me. Then, i went to the “limit” of his “hole”, and i saved and loaded the save

1 Like

i don’t know if i was clear, english is not my mothertongue, and still, even in my mothertongue it’s hard to explain :frowning:

Try to bring an enemy along, Sir Robard will flop around in the ground a bit, then take off running to the unknown. After he stops, I was able to talk to him :slight_smile:
BIG THANKS TO MY FRIEND ALOCO FOR THIS SUGGESTION !!!

1 Like

great idea!!

Unfortunately, I was happy too early. It helped me the first time, but after I talked to him, get the location of the first Cuman camp, killed off the enemies, and got back, he’s stuck in the same spot again… q_q

Thank you! Worked great, may have to do it each time I speak with him however, he does appear to be returning to his ‘hole’. Your English is fine!

1 Like

Yeah, it worked for me only the first time, to bring an enemy along, now it doesnt help anymore :frowning: Warhorse pls fix :’(

Didnt help me Also i dont want to always Pay 80 just for finishing a quest. I mean i have 172 K but still, its annoying

Oh and he constantly repeats “Load in the trebuchet!”

3 Likes

GUYS! I think i found out how to fix the bug in my case!
When he is bugged is in my case above Talmberg you need to save the game exactly at this position and facing Northwest.
BUG%201

Heres a picture of what you need to see at the position (Sorry i cant draw and write good with Snipping tool) :

When you save facing that direction and load the save he will stand on the ground again

2 Likes

Don’t worry, you will need to do this everytime, you want to talk to him. Its annoying but it works for me

2 Likes

Nope, doesnt seem to work for me, only wasted few Savevovice :confused:

Is he bugged at the same position?

Yes, he is. And still shouting “LOAD THE TREBUCHET” :smiley:

Hmm i bet there is a “sweet spot” you must find. ANd at this spot you need to save and load the game. So you must find the right spot, i believe.
And dont forget after finding that spot you can load another save, where you havent used all your savedrinks. :wink: