Some proposals for next dlc

I would like to present only some of my ideas for dlc:

1. Henry gets his own castle with (village, blacksmith, iron and silver mines etc).
  2. Henry can hire mercenaries and guards.
  3. Additional income from the estate.
  4. Henry as the blacksmith’s son can forge unique armors and weapons.
  5. Henry can have a wife and children. He can also train his own children.

The game as for now is like late beta for me but it has potential.

I would like to see a jousting tournament, mostly because it would mean the addition of serious mounted combat. I would love it if there was a new quest to deal with half a dozen mounted Cuimins.

I would also like the rumored female protagonist addition, or even a character creator option.

But mostly I want o see the next chapter in the story.

1 Like

Definitely want to see mounted units but in more free form battles (eg guard heavy cav vs Cuman archers/lancers). Jousting is interesting but not real desired DLC for me

Jousting is training for lance combat. Flails are good too but lances are wear its at for me.

Sounds good. Win more, get better stuff for horse

I’m more of a horse archer guy… great fun. Tried lancer before but polearm glitchiness caused me to stop

The controls have to be changed. Speed should be the horse direction stick (L stick on PS4). Hard to rotate henry’s body (R stick) during canter/gallop (circle) and weapon activation (R2)

DLCs? Game’s not even complete and it’s a bugfest.
DLCs… people nowadays

I don’t think the pole arms in game are long enough to be used as lances. I agree they are pretty useless on horseback as is. I was thinking of something new.

why not? FO4 was a bugfest and offered season pass for DLC as part of pre-order
give WH a few months to clean up the mess and then why not?