Something wrong in "On the scent"

Hi,

since yesterday I’m playing KCD. I’m very suprised of this game. For me it’s a bit of playing a realistic version of Skyrim in the landscape of DayZ. I feel like to walk in an open-air museum. I’ve ever waited for such game.

So I started the mission “On the scent”. After interviewing the bath house wench, the father of Reeky and the lumberjacks I followed the describted way to Reeky’s hideout in the forest. When I arrived at the entrance of the mine I were attacted by a bandit. In the mine I had to kill two more bandits. There I found a fourth guy (I think it’s Reeky) but I’m not able to interact with him. He just stays there and shaking around. I think it’s a bug. I saw on YouTube that there is a cutscene at the entrance of the mine. But not in my case.

Do you had the same problem? Do I have to start a new game?

Marcus

@ProkyBrambora do you know something about it? Is is on purpose because he was too late? An if he is, why is Reeky not talking? Should Reeky maybe be dead here?

Hi there,
This actually is and isnt a bug.
You were too late so the bandits got to him quicker than you. So it is perfectly right that you were attacked by them and that Reeky was injured and nt much talkative.
But the bug part is that he did not spoke to you at all. I think this is one of the betas loose ends.

As for solution, you will have to start again i suppose.