Soo, that’s it? (Review, spoiler free)

Before I get into this, I loved this game, even through all those buggy messed up quests, the game always made up for it with intense, life like cutscenes and a feeling of worth and meaning, which is rarely done in an RPG. I thorougly enjoyed the story, its captivating as fuck, apart from some tedious quest’s such as the infiltration of blank, if you’ve got to that point im sure you know what I mean.

The main problem I have with KC;D is how its unreliable, what I mean by this is, sometimes I feel like a total badass, especially in those big battles, but then sometimes you face off against one bandit, who for some reason, has the stamina of a stallion and can reposte every strike I throw at him, albeit I always end up defeating them, its just a little demotivating, also a small issue, in certain cutscenes, npc’s and I had different armor/clothing to what they and I have outside of mentioned cutscenes, not a huge issue, but does break immersion.

Now I would like to get into the ENDING, so if you dont wan’t spoilers i’d advise you click away.

I don’t have much to say, the ending was GREAT, but I’m slightly disappointed, I felt like the game was setting me up for another adventure after that meeting you have with the Lords, but nope, you listen to some bullshit, ride a horse and THE END, I know the game gives you a chance to go do sidequests, but come on who really wants to go hunt a hare with some random huntsman or pickpocket someone for 50 groschen, I know the ending is most likely a set up for DLC, but I was a tad bit disappointed is all, I thought this game would stand out from other RPG’s and give us a reason to play the game after the ending, after all a lot could’ve been added, since we’re technically a noble now, or atleast a “nobleson bastard” as Sir Hans puts it.

I was disappointed aswell, I hope this is a setup for a dlc like TW3 DLC and not a setup for kingdom come 2 :smile:
I think it’s more likely to have a DLC, if you check trailers you see that technically we should be fighting & sieging an Austrian force (deduced by banners) aswell as probably Sigismund’s army?

1 Like

Yes!! we need something the size of TW3 DLC, if its some skyrim hearthfire type dlc, i will jump into a volcano

yeah but when you put into perspective the amount of npc’s etc needed to fight a large force such as sigismund, consoles couldn’t handle that, and you would need a beefy pc to get a stable 60

That’s true, but I’m sure they’d find a way to manage… I didn’t think they’d manage to make sieges so good (FPS wise) I thought my rig would totally crash but my fps were actually pretty good and fights eh… kinda enjoyable… even though I one hit everything…

I totally agree, I loved the game but the ending was kind of meh… I’m not a fan of inconclusive cliffhangers. I also wish we could’ve rebuilt Skalitz. Oh well, hopefully a proper DLC will adress all that.