SPOA Silver Knight Armor for KCD

Hello
I’m the creator of the Silver Piece of Art - Silver Knight Armor modification for Skyrim. This modification has high resolution textures (4K). The patterns visible on the armor were hand drawn. Now I decided to create a similar modification for KCD. The work is going slowly, because I have to create almost all the elements from scratch. I can not do a copy paste. I had to learn to replace textures in KCD. There were a few issues with the correct display of textures. I waited one year to motivate my self to start this project at all. Of course, some free time at the beginning of the year also affected.

11 Likes

Stunning work…I rly love the textures bump mapping!!! looks fuggin awesome mate!!!

Awsome work man! Looking forward to use it.

delete my post

Great work. :+1:

beautiful work. Warhorse should help you to make this a official addon (like Bohemia Interactive with Arma 3 stimulates mod makers).

If you need some help getting it implemented to the game as a custom model feel free to ask questions

Hello. Yes I will need to make this armor set like stand alone version. If can you send me some advices what kind of files i need to change, than please write to me. This will save me some time.

Will pm you about it.

Hello

It takes far too much time to make this helmet. I lost too much time on chainmail because texture weird stretching on helmet mesh. Chainmail don’t fit in 100% but I must go forward. Now I must make damage textures.

4 Likes

Holy shit, that armor looks killer, esp with the 4K hi-res textures! I’m assuming it’s not ready for download yet? What kind of software did you use to design it (3ds Max, Maya, Photoshop)? I have some friend that are into graphics design, those are just a few of the softwares they use. I don’t have any experience with it myself.

Meshes are vanilla. I have changed only textures and made this armor standalone. Photoshop, Corel and Crazybump.

You sir have singlehandedly made me want to start another game

OI, Warhorse! See this? Hire this guy. I want this on console on asap.

That aside, this looks great. Like end-game tier gear.

I would love to see this armor only be attainable from the master engraver after a small quest. maybe one day when we can have an editor for quests

Still work in progress.

1 Like

2 Likes