Stealth/Rogue Factor

I like to use the stealthy thieving approach… so I’d like some conversation with this matter.

-How will stealth work?
-Any weapon restrictions when preforming a stealth kill?
-How about that pickpocket/cut purse mechanic?
-Will there be a noise mechanic (Example: your footsteps, your armor/clothing, etc… I doubt you’ll be deathly silent)?
-Will there be a nonfatal way to take down a enemy (probably from behind)?
-How will the crime and justice system work?
-Just how far can you take your thieving crimes until someone notices, and more importantly, takes action?

Anything else my fellow thief’s want to add?

I think for stealthy weapons, they should add a dagger, and they should add a rondel dagger to assassinate people in armor.
An idea for the crime system: if there are no witnesses, there is no bounty. If you kill all witnesses before they report to a soldier or bailiff, there is no bounty. If you leave junk that people know belongs to you in the same building or a certain radius away from the crime’s position, people will watch you more carefully until you leave enough of your junk at various crime scenes that they know it was you, you get a bounty.
There already is a nonlethal takedown, with weapon sheathed, sneak very close behind someone and click F, wait a few seconds for the choking to initiate, then wait a few seconds more fore the choking to finish. They will wake up after a few minutes and know it’s you, even if they never saw your face, and you get a bounty for murder.
An intersting detail that should be added- if the enemy has a plate currias, choking shouldn’t work, and there is no nonlethal option except to stab (gently) them with a rondel dagger covered in sleeping poison. Clothing already effects sneaking wearing dark clothes will lower you vissibility, but strangely, wearing gambeson items will lower your noise.