Steam and pledge information

I already write on lots of topics and of course send email to support but its still lots of people like me who have physical or other version of the game but cannot intall it because of missing “steam button” in our profile or missing steam key in physical version… but sofar we dont have any information about this problem. We paid for game 3 or 4 years ago and waited for you to finish the game but we canot play it and people who bought it now can.
i didnt find anyone who was contacted by support sofar. relase day is almost gone and still nothing. i understand that its lots of people who write you but it will be nice if we have at least some information about the problem so we can stop refreshing acounts and checking forum like idiots.

3 Likes

You can find the steamkey in your account at this website here. Start the browser, open kingdomcomerpg.com and start a new sign in. There you will find your steamkey.

meybe first read before answer if the steam key was there i woudnt write that i dont have it…

1 Like

Maybe next time write down the problem more clear?