Steam Code-kickstarter

Hello. I am a kick starter from ages ago and I haven’t gotten steam key yet. I wasn’t sure when to expect one. I haven’t been following things as closely as I should have. I have glazed over the forum but didn’t find my answer (136 comments were hard to read).

You will get it on the backer’s reward page (top right, login in centre) at or around 2018-02-13.

If you backed at knight or above tier then you will also find a download link for the march 2016 tech beta there, but it is unoptimised, buggy and a bit unstable and not terribly representative of what we are seeing of the current builds.

If you haven’t yet created an account for the warhorse back page, then use the same email address as you used for kickstarter, to allow them to sync to the database (this isn’t the same account as this forum). They should link together automagically, but give @DrFusselpulli a PM if it doesn’t pick up or if you already have the account and it didn’t link. You should also get your tier as a badge above your user name here (e.g where I have ‘Knight’ written).

1 Like

Hello, you will get your Steam key at the release on the 13th of February :slight_smile:

:smile:

2 Likes

Well, it was a great journey @SirWarriant. We were together in the waiting, I remember you from the very beginning of this forum. :slight_smile:

This time, I’m positive KC:D will be released on February 13th, 2018. But the game is different than what I expected originally during Kickstarter campaign . Also, a lot of years passed since then and a lot of things happened so that I am not sure if I want to play it anymore. Of course, I paid for it and I will try the game, but the passion for it is long gone. At least in myself. Still, I believe it is worth a thank you to @warhorse once they release it. After all, it is no small feat considering through what they went in order to get here. Will keep an eye on the release, however. Never expect it for granted until it’s out. And, importantly, the state of the game (bug wise) when it’s out. Hopefully it will all be OK.

1 Like

It’s been a blast man. Even if KC:D doesn’t fulfill my expectations (i still have faith in @warhorse and believe it will be a great game) the experience over the past four years on the forum have left me with a lot of fond memories.

2 Likes

been here since september 2014 so i been around a while as well :slight_smile:

1 Like