Steam contoller weirdness

Guys,
playing the masterpiece on steam controller on windows, I experienced two, three problems so far:

• sometimes I wanted Jindrich to make run (by using the paddle while having shown direction) and in four cases from five, he rather start standing … and standed very still, unless I repeated that 3 or 4 times.
  • i tried to proceed with initial escape mission, and either horse i choosen, was just simply “going and not galloping” to next bridge (1/4th of way) (despite the " l hat + b") until Jindra was slaughtered on very first bridge he crossed :frowning: [that reminded me the “unbeatavble car race” from mafia]. This was overc0me by using KB + Mouse

Please do something for us, windows players with poor nvidia gtx 965M and stream controller … Ty :slight_smile:

Hello, what steam controller config do you use?
I use the offical one from warhorse and this config is working.
However trying to tweak it to my personal taste I noticed said steam controller weirdness…

The official config has 2 action sets (default and cursor) and one action layer (sprint).
Seems the action sets are somehow coded to the game, since when I’m in game menu, trading menu or some other menu it automatically switches to cursor action set…Which is nice.

BUT: I tried adding new action layers like for lock picking or sword grinding and switching to them and back to default does not work…or lets say it’s weird. Sometimes it works to switch sometimes not.
I think there’s sth. wrong with these preconfigured action sets and layers… :frowning:

I was just using the official one and it was ast that time really acting weird :). Now i’m quite happy with mouse and KB espacially because of lockpicking :slight_smile: