Steam punk genre

There just isnt enough steam punk games for xb1 we need more I recommend the @deV to try there hand at one

Amnesia: The Dark Descent
Amnesia: A Machine For Pigs

On Xb1 they are part of the “Amnesia Collection”.

Wtf how is that suppose to be steam punk???

I recommend u not comment on this again

Or ull regret it

I apologize i have skizopherena and that game really ticked me off ill post what steam punk is actually bout

Its almost not even on xbox 1 no steam punk games what so ever just bioshock and it was a good story driven but i was thinking rpg open world, air ship travel, robots, prostectics from injury, things like that not a 1980s dungeon crawler were ur tormented something that catches the mind and perception and is open world.absoultley no open world steam punk games whatsoever today

And if u know some try and name a few

Frost punk is steam punk genre chess look it up

You are a typical moron. So any mod here can close this?

I apologize if i affended u maybe we can discuss life instead?

It wouldnt take much fo me to track u down and strangle u in ur sleep sense im a government tracker
Ive hurt people for alot less maybe next time ull think twice before making empty threats like posting like u did.and the name calling is what starts shootings around the world cbywr bullying is never a good friend mate

Im sorry i didnt mean it just think before u speak god gave u two ears one mouth for a reason

Wer hat dich zu heiß gebadet?

I mean listen before u speak

What is your problem???

LoL, he is all wound up :slight_smile: