SteamController: left Stick not working

Hey Folks!
Today I started KCD but the left stick (movement) of my SteamController is no longer working. I checked the binding, it is set to “Joystick Movement”. I tested on other games with the same binding without any errors. I can use the stick to navigate Steam and start KCD however whithin KCD it’s not working any more.
Unfortunately I have no idea what could be wrong…

Any suggestions are welcome!

Hey, did you work this out? Thought I’d give this game another go after giving up on it back in early march and bam! No stick. I have d-pad configured on the stick so I can still move, but all the shortcuts to different menus doesn’t work, and in the menus it’s a bother not being able to use the d-pad. I have a binding on stick press and THAT works, which is odd. I also have haptics on pressing the d-pad in the four directions and the haptic doesn’t even go off, so the game isn’t acknowledge the existence of the stick at all (except for when pressing it…)

EDIT: fixed it. Update the firmware on your Steam Controller. The may 31st update fixes this.

1 Like

It’s the new Bluetooth-enabling Firmware thst causes the problem. Reverting back to the classic firmware solved it.
Sorry for not reporting back…

1 Like