Still no random encounters in 1.3.4

Had them a couple of times when I first installed the patch. Now I am back to not getting any at all. Not done anything other than Mysterious Ways and a lot of crime. Getting quite aggravated by this bug now and it’s seriously sapping my will to play anymore. Anyone else in the same boat here or is this a problem my end?

Edit: Not even getting them on either of my previous 2 playlines. I was still getting them on both playlines before 1.3.4

Same here. I started a new game on 1.3.4 to check if the 1.3.3 save is the problem, but no. There are no random encounters, crime scenes, wayfarers, travellers or attacks at all. empty.

Do you have any mods installed by any chance?

I had, but started a new game with none.

Hmmm guess it isn’t that then :confused:

Well…back to waiting then till 1.4 hits.

1 Like

Im having random fast travel encounters, but? They start attacking me while I am in the transitional load screen… 8 out of ten times they kill me before the screen where I can control my guy loads. All I see is a game over font by that time…really annoying. The odd thing is? I can get attacked, but haven’t met one wayfarer yet. No NPC asking for a hand out. No wayward Knight wanting a duel…only ambushes. The ones I can survive are the ones my guy can get time before the ambush. Starting over though I don’t have much chance of that till I can level the Scout perk up…Till then I am forced to not use fast travel. I even had one instance where I managed to survive a fast travel fight before I stopped using it all together. I was on my horse. Somehow was still alive when the screen loaded. I stayed on my horse. Rode away enough to heal myself and then came back to kill the 3 ambush bandits. Figured I was safe… Went to get off my horse? Fell to my death -_- pissed me off. Thus I am refusing to use FT anymore until they fix it…

For me it fixed the bug…also for my bugged savegames

1 Like

Same here, I actually went from some random encounters in 1.3.3 to no encounters at all after updating to 1.3.4.

1 Like

Same here.

8h of gameplay and I got a few random peasant attacks, one mercenary fight for 50 groschen, a vendor who sold me a treasure map and 3 of those mini-battles between bandits/cumans/town guards.

Interesting thing, I only get them in the far northwest part of the map. Nothing around Rattay, Neuhof or Uzhitz.

Since I’m not the only one having a problem with the encounters, I’d say it’s a poor fix.

1 Like

I have the same issue, my game started out fine, I got all the random encounters. And then, around patch 1.3 they stopped. I have tried fast travelling all across the map and haven’t gotten one in many, many hours of game play. They were one of my favorite aspects of the game. I have never installed a mod. Was very excited to see it in the 1.3.4 patch notes but no changes for me, still no random encounters in 1.3.4. Has this patch fixed the bug for anyone?

Hi guys,
If you are experiencing missing random encounters on patch 1.3.4, could you send us a save on which we could observe this problem?

You will find the saves here: :\Users<your account >\Saved Games\kingdomcome\saves
And send them to me either by direct message here on forum or by mail here: prokop.filcik@warhorsestudios.cz

Thanks

1 Like