Still no Steam key

Its now nearly 30 hours since release. I’ve still got nothing, no response from support, no email about details from @DrFusselpulli , and most importantly no game.

Yeah, the day after release and we still can’t play the game. and It’s nearly 8 pm in Czech Republic so I think there will nothing happen until tomorrow …

Insane, I’m at the point now I’m just watching people play and am spoiling things for myself. I never do this for a game I was really hyped for, but I’m at the point I just don’t care anymore. It feels like they don’t care if the customers get their game or not. Never imagined the release of this game would be so disappointing to me.

And it happened: the game is allready listed in file sharing portals. So even the pirates are playing before us backers …

1 Like

What a mess. I wasn’t planning on playing right away so I’m not that pissed that all I can do is stare at the useless discs in a pretty box but it’s annoying and stupid. Seems like backers are once again the ones getting fucked over the most.

1 Like

Not getting the steam link either. I pledged at Earl level. Using identical e-mails.

I sent them an Email I backed on kickstarter in 2014 using the same email I got the baron (Physical Edition) for PC.
My profile has no way to link to steam and there’s no steam key.

Now entered third day of nothing.

I’m thinking about buying the GOG version and then selling the Steam key … if wo ever receive one …

My friend have same problem. There is no such thing like steam link. His mail is rici_m@centrum.cz pls help him.

Dont do it. You cant sell steam key. Is connected.

"Physical Rewards
We will deliver the Steam codes in your profiles first and then distribute the collector’s edition and swords separately (not necessary in this order). (…)"

So backers with physical tier should receive an ordinary Steam key.

Blockquote So backers with physical tier should receive an ordinary Steam key.

Or in our case, send us nothing at all and pretend we don’t exist.

2 Likes

Hallo nochmal! Habe jetzt das Digipack abgeholt. Leider ist kein Steamcode enthalten (oder ich bin zu blöd und find ihn nicht) und ich habe auch sonst keine Möglichkeit mein Profil mit meinem steam-Account zu verbinden. Kannst du mir bitte nochmal helfen?

In englisch (in case that someone else who’s responsible reads this):
I received my Digipack (solider) but there is no key to activate and no possibility to link my profile to my steam Account. Please help!

Another day of energy wasted trying to get my game. I don’t even see my Baron Tier on my profile I realize, like others can.

This is my last day worrying about it. Just to much time wasted.

are devs even looking at these threads?

As a Knight level pledge, do I get the steam key digitally before the physical box arrives?

Still no key for me either, still can’t link Steam account, support hasn’t responded in 3+ days.

I’m going a chargeback on my credit card. This support and treatment of people who supported you 4 years ago is atrocious.

Yep, I hope the folks at Warhorse are having a good laugh about this one… Stiff the people that supported you when you had your hand out, now that it is time to really show what your company is made of - you are doing just that… Not a good recipe for success… Honestly, if they would have just came out on day 1 and said were sorry , bear with us - we will make it right - we would all accept that… But no. Not even a peep.

he,
i guess i add my Name to the list of peps that have no Key yet :frowning: