Still no Steam key

Allright. I STILL have no key for the game. I pledged Soldier years ago, let the whole thing rest, and since sunday I’m trying to figure what I have to do to get my key. I made an account on the webpage. I made a forum account just now. Never at no point have I had the option to connect my profile to steam. I can’t type in my tracking number when making this forum account. I have no idea how to otherwise connect this profile to kickstarter. ALl what the support tells me is to go to the “backers” page, and everything will be explained. And that I should have gotten my key through email, which I did not. If that was the case, I would not have had to WRITE an email asking fo rit.

In my profile I can only chose adress and display name, nothing else.

I’m really kind of annoyed with the time I have to waste to get my key. It would be such a simple thing to check all the backers and email them a key, or use humblebundle.

1 Like

Same problem. Worst website ever.

Same problem here. In the Update #63 it is Said:

“Some Soldier tiers are missing Steam codes. Sorry about that, please contact us.”

So i guess that means the steam redeem button on the profile, too. I contacted the support three days ago without any reply yet. All you can do is send them a screenshot of your empty profile and your unique kickstarter code and play the waiting game.

@bingbong checked your profile, You used a different email than on Kickstarter. The email you used to create your profile is unknown to us, I contacted you via Email and I will need to have more information from you.

@David_Horak, I fixed your problem, please take a look at your profile again:

@Roesti, Investigating, this seems to be a different issue. We are on it. You are a physical user. Do you have a Digipack or a DVD case?

1 Like

Allright, problem is solved. Turned out it was a different email. Although I must say I changed my Kickstarter email also years ago, so it wasn’t obvious to me that this could have been the problem. Fixed and all that. Thanks for the support!

2 Likes

You already had a Second profile on our website too with your pledge assigned. Then you created a new one with a different email, which we didn´t know anything about and wondered why you predge didn´t showed up. Common issue, there are thousands of people with the same issue, and we need do investigate about the causes and solve them one by one.

1 Like

Hi und erstmal danke für die Antwort und das kümmern. Das Spiel liegt derzeit noch bei der Post, ich hole es heute Nachmittag ab, daher weiß ich nicht was es ist, ich denke aber Digipack, da ich 2014 auf kickstarter gebackt habe. Soweit ich das verstehe, geht es doch nur um den Redeem-Button zum verknüpfen?

Du sollest in dem Fall alles was du brauchst in deinem Paket finden. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok? Vielen Dank! Hatte gelesen, dass eine Installation ohne steam Verknüpfung vom Profil nicht möglich ist. Ich schaue mal und meld mich sonst wieder.

Besten Dank! :slightly_smiling_face:

Ja, wenn etwas nicht klappt, melde dich bitte wieder. Allerdings könnte es sein, dass es lange dauert, bis du eine Antwort bekommst, wir haben unser Support Team schon deutlich aufgestockt, aber wir haben es mit Tausenden an Anfragen zu tun.

Sadly I have had no such luck, as all my profiles have the same email.

I don´t see any problem on your profile, please add your phone number for the postal service.

There is no link there and there is no option to put my phone number.

Can you look on my account too? I have same issue.
I submitted two tickets already, but i got answers like wait for email or restart PC or steam sclient. That didnt help.
I guess i have same problem like other guys here.
Thanks a lot

Everyone here had a different problem so far. I think you have the same problem as @bingbong, as my PMs are flooded, I will contact you via email, and ask you for the needed information.

Thank you for solving my issue.
Problem was different email on my Kickstarter account when i backed Kingdomecome.
I changed my Kickstarter email later on and that caused all the troubles.

Any chance I can get my situation looked into as well? I really would like to play the game today or tomorrow. @DrFusselpulli

1 Like

I have the same problem. I pledged back in 2016 to get access to the alpha. I have no option to link my Steam account to my profile. I’ve sent emails to support for help and the only answer was to “Update your profile” which has not worked at all. Warhorse has been silent ever since.

This is all I see on my profile, nothing more.

1 Like

Edit: The game has showen up in my Steam library as of a few minutes ago. I’m not sure why it took 3 days to do so. I’m relieved but still disappointed in the situation. Best of luck to those still waiting.

Not buying any of the excuses… warhorse was updating my profile right along with no issues…Steam connect button appeared days before 2/13 and my digital collectors edition icon showed up days before 2/13 but still as of now, no steam key in my profile…really kind of sickening…
No honor …