Stuttering and lagging issues

So, I’ve been struggling now with a lot of situations in which the game’s fps reduce considerably, or the screen simply stutters. I have a GTX 1050 and an intel core i5 8th gen. I shouldn’t have this problems, right? I’ve fiddled with graphic settings for a while, and nothing seems to work. I play in notebook, and I’ve been thinking of buying a cooler so I can reduce the core’s temperature. But other than that, I have no clue of how to fix it… HELP PLEASE!!! In spite of all this, I’ve been enjoying the game a lot. I don’t want to quit just because of this problems.

You don’t have any beast system to run KCD on, so occasional lags are to be expected. I tend to see people complaining about performance having weak CPU that bottlenecks the rest of PC. I used to play games on laptop and it was overheating often during basic programs. I don’t say cooler wouldn’t help but I don think the change is gonna be significant. KCD is really demanding game even on high end gaming PCs. I’ve personally found a way to play the game through GeForce Now streaming. It’s free so check it out.

1 Like