Subtitles for Video Update#11

Greetings,

There we are again, and there I ask you for your help again! :slight_smile:

Where are the Language Masters among you who want to help me with Subtitles for our latest Video Update?

Just leave me a note below if you are willed to help and add the language you would like to translate it into. I will then send a mail with the text!

I am looking forward to your messages! You are the real MVP’S!

English -> Done! :slight_smile:

Czech --> @ProkyBrambora

Italian --> @Mrtods88

French -->

Spanish–> @Renho

Norwegian --> @Kris23

German --> @DrFusselpulli

Polish -->

Portugese --> @Tomohare
….

The more languages the better! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help! <3

2 Likes

hey, I’d love to help in any way.
So Czech it is.

2 Likes

Perfect. I will send you a mail!

And it’s out!

@TobiTobsen I’m ready for ITA subs!

2 Likes

Thank you! I just send it!

1 Like

Just a little note about the English subs:

It’s “3D artists” not “tree artists” since I guess not all of the eleven artists working on the game only create trees all day long… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Changed that! :slight_smile: Thank you! :slight_smile:

Oha! I was thinking exactly about this, eleven artists only making trees until they are finished and then changes task, maybe buildings or clothing if all trees are finished, but 3D artists makes definitely more sense.

1 Like

No german, spanish, french?! Where are the busy bees? :slight_smile:

I could do german, but I never have done this kind of translation task on youtube. How do I do this?

I send you a document (.srs file) und you just translate the English parts into German :slight_smile:

Okay, I will do my very best :smiley:

2 Likes

Ahh… I see, I´m on it :smile:

1 Like

I am just watching the subtitles I translated that are already uploaded into the video.

Damn, thats bad. I spend several hours on this and still there are some mistakes, bad formulation of words, that is hard to read. Or too long sentences that watcher cannot read without stopping the video.

I was trying to do it as quick as possible for Czech fans so they could understand it. That was a mistake.

@TobiTobsen would it be ok If i sent you another “repaired” version?

Yes! :slight_smile: You have my mail so just resend it if you want! :slight_smile:

If there is still need for a German translation I could take care of it…

Oh, I will.
I must say that watching it how it actually looks in the video helps me to rework it much better.

You can change the timestamps if you want! :slight_smile:

I was thinking about that. But that would mean to “restamp” almost whole subtitle file.
And I am surely not up for that right now.
I am kinda on short schedule till monday.

1 Like

I am already working on it. And its not as easy as I thought. Nearly 25 minutes of video contains a long text, now I know why @TobiTobsen don´t do it en passant between a relaxed coffee break and his next toilet needs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: