Subtitles in portuguese

Good night / afternoon / day
I wonder if there will be subtitles in Portuguese, currently the gamer community in Brazil is very strong, we do not necessarily need dubbing in Portuguese as many games already have.
Arguably know that this will be one of the most awaited titles of the last years, and for having vast options during the gameplay we need these subtitles.
Thanks in advance and look forward to it!

4 Likes

We have a lot of requests about a Brazil Portuguese translation. We can´t promise anything about it, but this is something we will definetely check about.

4 Likes

I appreciate the attention from now, as I said this will be a long awaited title for game lovers, and even more for RPG lovers, I believe that acceptance and consequently profitability here will be very strong.
We have examples like The Witcher 3 that was a fever for the Brazilians, that even without playing the previous ones waited euphorically the title and one reason was the fact of being totally in Portuguese. Kingdom legendado would already be enough, after all the game demands decisions, therefore consequently the understanding of what is being spoken.
Sorry for the long text, plus is that really this game is an innovative promise and would like to have full accessibility, thanks for responding.

2 Likes

I AGREE, I´M A PORTUGUESE PLAYER AND WAITING TRANSLATION FOR PORTUGUESE

2 Likes

Please @DrFusselpulli I’m really looking forward to it.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the Portuguese subtitles to be able to buy the game.

1 Like

me too , only forgot to translate to the 6 most spoken language in the world (215 million people who can buy the game)