Suggestion: Portable tent/camping gear

First, I have enjoyed this game immensely. It has become easily one of my favorite games ever, even with some glitches.

In saying that, my character is a sneak/silent killing machine. When I go in to clear a bandit / Cuman camp, I don’t go in swinging. No, I make some scouting runs of the camps during the day to make notes of numbers, entry/exit points, and even landscape. Then, I make my wait until night so I can pick them off one by one. I utilize tactics like whistling, shooting an arrow, or just going in and stealth killing them all before they even know I’m there.

However, if I am deep in the woods in these camps and am low on nourishment/Energy, and I need to wait until dark, I have to travel all the way to a town or an Inn, or another camp to sleep and get my levels regenerated. It would be nice to be able to set up my own camp/tent and even a cooking pot, and then be able to pack it up and do my nightly stalking. I do realize that it’s part of the game to manage these, but in the spirit of RP it would be a nice addition to be able to set up your own camps. This also works for other RPers, who may want to go hunting or even enjoy a camping trip in the hills.