Sure would like to play this game I paid 59.99 for

What mine does is that it starts up, goes through the whole opening movie bit (wish you didn’t have to sit through all that) Then when the game launch screen comes up it is just solid black. I have updated the video driver and I deleted the folder that the other posts say to delete. I got into the game once but that is it back to just a black screen instead of the game start screen. Help please

I don’t have a knowledge about this problem, but i think @DrFusselpulli will help you or someone with the same problem from forums. :smile:

This could also be a problem of the sound driver, but it could be possible that it´s not solvable it for the beta.

So I spent 59.99 for nothing then? That sucks. I suppose there is no way to get a refund

There is. But not here on the forum. Contact us on our email on info@warhorsestudios.cz
We will please need to know about your username or email on www.KingdomComeRPG.com, the reason why you want to have the refund and the place where we can transfer the money to. This will be your Paypal email, or the name of your credit card and the last four digits of its number, depending on what you used.

You will still get the game when it is released though, 59.99 isn’t just the beta.

1 Like

Thats true :slight_smile:

True but why pay for something now when it isn’t available until next year? Agree it could be a great game but for now I can use the money elsewhere

Email sent

Thank you. Already answered and forwarded your email :slight_smile:

IneptCorpse, you’re free to do whatever you feel is best. The refund option being taken by you means nothing negative to me, but I do see an opportunity missed and I hope new members of the community read this thread.

The money you spent, was as noted not for “the game”, but rather a pre-order and access to a Beta. You seem to have misunderstood that and as I have said, where you spend your money is your choice, but knowing what you were buying before you spent that money would have served you best: a limited, old build Beta that will not be updated and can be buggy and poorly optimised was a bonus for the pre-order.

1 Like

A lot of letters. Just pay.

Too few letters, you don’t make a strong point.

The guy’s decision is his own to make, it’s not for you to dictate.