SWORD from limited editon

Hell, can i buy somewhere only sword from limited editon?
Thank you, Filip.

https://www.armaepona.com/

which one is it?

Ondřej blacksmith in the Arma Epona.

If he was to make swords identical to the KC:D backer swords, that would defeat the purpose of them being ā€˜limitedā€™.

Similar swords or some other custom made swords, thoughā€¦no prob.

1 Like

Swords come in different types/styles/timeperiods so the sword you want is based on a model they do make often. Cant remember which.

Like a car, you can choose model, engine choice and model year. Swords are very diverse aswell. I believe armor has a even broader choice than swords.
For instance:
Example sword: Oakeshott 18a
Its a one handed sword (obviously many more types of one handed swords out there)
Its of a Oakeshott style/form and its type 18a

Which might actually be the sword from the limited package is based on now that I think about it.

Henryā€™s sword XII.

1 Like

The Limited Edition sword appears to be a variation on the Rosenberg

The blade appears to have a more pronounced waist in line with Oakeshott type XIII (that could just be the picture angles), the coin is specific to KCD, and the hilt furniture is more 'distressedā€™

1 Like

I canā€™t read. Grossi ā€œwhat?ā€.

The outter ring says ā€œAdvenat regnum tuum salvatioā€ which would be translated as Thy kingdom come and save us (That would be literall translation i dont translate latin into english to make it look fancy) but thats basically Kingdom come deliverance on latin (Deliverqmce~salvation) and no idea what the interior ring says

I translated everything into russian except the word after ā€œGrossiā€. :Š¾) Canā€™t understand all letters.

I got no idea what Grossi is, maybe its Gross I like the title, since latin was mixed with other languages at the time so it ould be german influence ?

I feel like a

Maybe our friend @DrFusselpulli could ask someone ?

I have only one option - ā€œGreat Pragueā€.

Prague grosch !

2 Likes

Lol. Now i can sleep peacefully :Š¾) So i understood right ā€œpragensesā€. Real problem was ā€œgrossiā€ :Š¾)

1 Like

Yes not something you see every day

Nice sleuthing!

1 Like