Terrible swordsman

link?
also bare in mind on patch 1.6.2 they made it harder to fight multiple opponents

Cumans are a cut below… even the ones wearing Milanese. Reason: they tend not to use high(est) tier weapons (eg Cuman axe instead of metal plated)

yeah, they are really weak late game. their lamellar armour is usually inadequate against even 1 hit from one of the more powerful bows

Thx for sharing. Nice reminders and consolidation of info. Wish this were more an intrinsic part of the martial training with Vanyek, Bernard and the veteran.

Still want to see the vid with a guy that dismounts in the middle of the bowl during a +4 bandit vs +4 bandit battle, and then uses combos to kill them all off without running away, without any arrow headshots and without horse archery

1 Like

could be possible on standard mode, impossible on HC

I heard they were overpowered so I never used them.

Yep. They are absolutely overpowered. I finally realized how to execute them every time and I cut through the Baptism through Fire quest with ease. Of course, the tricky part was finding an opponent defensible enough to survive the precursor attacks.
Aside from memorizing the combo arts, the game spell it out for you through the white-marked attack zones. As soon as you swing or stab, the white zone marks your next zone. Attack that next and repeat until combo obliterates the target. Thanks all!

If you have a system that can keep up in the response area. Mine isn’t that quick.