Thank you warhorse :)

So refreshing to see a positive post on here for a change~<3

Warhorse did a bang up job for sure, and I look forward to seeing more from them in the future. Forget the plebs and naysayers~

Great to see some positive threads and posts for a change. I for one, would have spent $100 on this game and had no regrets. I will be buying another copy of this game when it comes out with itā€™s game of the year or full content of all 3 Acts. Itā€™s just my way of helping Warhorse Studios with future games. Oh, and thatā€™s not counting the 3 copies I plan on getting for all 3 of my now adult kids, on their birthdays. Long live KCD and Warhorse Studios!

1 Like

Gotta agree I am loving this game.

love the dice game too!!

Iā€™m still learning the dice game.

is not that dificult and once you got the hang of it you can make a lot of money i have 15k grochens and in majority is thakns to dice

1 Like

As much as I would like to jerk off together with you guys to this wonderful game, I canā€™t. Itā€™s the freshest hot-cooked meal on the menu, only problem is that half the plate is rotten that I have to remove it.

But still it is an enjoyable experience. Not a game of the year as good as Deus Ex or Baldurā€™s Gate, Iā€™m banking on it as a cult classic, but better celebrated than vampire: bloodlines.

1 Like

:joy::joy: then at least tickle our balls sacks a little, then call it a day. Itā€™s the least you could do.

1 Like

TBH itā€™s the least I would expect.

:smiley:

1 Like

Could you not at least suck us all off then ? Thereā€™s got to be some sort of compromise.

wtf. thx 4 betaā€¦ :confused:

Me too.

Enjoy seeing the backers names and picks scattered through the game.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a reason I donā€™t, Dick-slurp All-Star :stuck_out_tongue:

Still, I think Yahtzeeā€™s full of it, never seen him to be so wrong at criticism. The combat isnā€™t terrible, itā€™s the bugs, the story choice issues, the balancing thatā€™s off. But then I remember that heā€™s more of a console gamer.

I agree. one of the better RPG games of the last couple of decades. A huge masterpiece, even with some glitches. Donā€™t listen to the hate WH, youā€™re on the right path and those of us that matter know it. Keep it up.

5 Likes