The 2,100,000$ goal has been reached!

Hello,

I saw accidentally this incident. What’s next?

7 Likes

a new stretchgoal may be proposed.

in light of recent events, i vote for first person body adjusted to different field of views.

every 20 degrees seem to be the point where things slightly break down. they’d only need to make at least 2 different fov setting for character body.

4 Likes

and then we have candy mountain right next to the river. Just like dayz people will die in hordes there.

Candy Mountain… Candy Mountain…
You fill me with so much sugary love!
Charlie the Unicorn :smile:

2 Likes

No candy river without candy mountain

3 Likes

But that would contain a magical advanture… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Don’t want to spoil your fun, but I would like to ask Tobi if there will be another stretch goal videoupdate or something like that for us to look forward to?

1 Like

I suggest the 2’200’000 Strech goal will be: The flying woman will be implemented as an easter egg and will be called “Martha - the evil witch”

4 Likes

Like i never mentioned it before :slight_smile:

SO if I get a Warhammer we need peppermint people so I can Play Candy Crush.

thinking about it. Hmmmmm… :smiley: We’ll come up with something :smiley:

2 Likes

Or you can include Lubos in the game. He can be… you know… fixing things.

maybe next goal could be a camera flight modus, so you can fly with the camera around and see your character and everything

i wold like to see a 3rd person vieuw option in the game for as next goal (sorry for the bad english)

Well it has already been stated that 3rd person will not be implemented. But it would be nice to be able to hold down a key to pan the camera around, with the help of the mouse, to view your character in game, and not just in menu’s. ^^

XD

5 Likes

And than sending a postcard to EA with a ingame screen from it.
Purple or pink dragon in front of it…
and with a WH lollipop in one of his claws and the other put a finger in the air :wink:

The fun fact is… he already is, and i have seen him fixing a fence. xD

2 Likes

I vote for making sure pole-arms work in the game!

4 Likes

Here are some suggestions off the top of my head:

1. More detailed AI activities, conversations and relationships.
  2. More mini-games. How about horse feeding(your horse runs faster when well-fed, etc.)? or how about playing music as a bard to get people to like you? or how about a jousting tournament(I don’t know if that’s included in the tournament stretch goal or not)?
  3. More recipes, animals, armor, clothes, weapons, etc.
7 Likes

Jousting and more mini-games yes, yes and yes!

4 Likes